|Master Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
Located on the second floor of a historic home on a quiet, tree lined street in downtown Charleston, the Coming Street Retreat offers its guests a restful & tranquil retreat. The home is conveniently located near the upper King Street restaurant & nightlife area but is far enough away from the upper King Street area to provide its residents peace and quiet. Have your morning coffee on the private balcony and enjoy the sounds of birdsong and rustling leaves blowing in the light breeze in the nearby trees. Additional perks of the home include an abundant amount of sunlight in the living room, hardwood floors throughout the home, gorgeous architectural details and comfortable furnishings. The Coming Street Retreat is perfect for those looking for temporary, furnished housing within the Charleston area whether it be due to projects or temporary work in the Charleston area, home renovations, or home sales or just the simple wish to learn what it may be like to live like a local in Charleston, South Carolina.
Please note that Coming Street is only available for rent for periods of 30 days or more. This home is a duplex, and guests of Coming Street Retreat share an exterior entryway from the street onto the porch and a staircase with the first floor residents. Both units of the duplex have their own lockable apartments.
There is ample street parking on the right side of the street.
This is a 30 day minimum property so you can book 30, 35, 45, 60 or longer so long as it's more than 30 days. You can start on any day of the month too!
SMALL DOGS ONLY WITH APPROVAL. PET FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR COMING STREET RETREAT (sleeps 4):
- King size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Large screen TV with Roku and digital aerial
- Nightstands with reading lamp
- Dresser and closet
- Queen size bed
- Ceiling fan
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Dresser and closet
- Private covered balcony.
- Open kitchen with high cabinets, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave).
- Large screen TV with Roku and digital aerial in the living room.
- Terrific storage available in the kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets and bedroom closets.
- Full sized washing machine & dryer.
- Free WIFI.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your urban retreat and enter the door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- No smoking, please!
Guests enter Coming Street Retreat through a locked exterior door on the sidewalk level. Once inside the door, guests will find stairs lined with potted plants to the lower unit and the upper unit in the home. Follow the stairs all the way up to the second floor unit (Unit B) where you will find another locked door. Enter that door and you will find an open kitchen and living room area and a separate hallway that connects the bedrooms, bathroom and the closet with the full sized washing machine and dryer with the kitchen area. There is private access to the covered balcony through French doors in the living room.
Coming Street Retreat is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Do not exceed the maximum occupancy for the home at anytime. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
Renters should be aware that the downstairs tenant has a cat that has acted aggressively towards strange people and dogs. The tenant is required to monitor the cat at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
We really appreciate the review Megan. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
Thank you Michael, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! The porch is a great place to enjoy a coffee in the morning. So glad that you could easily access everything you needed in Downtown Charleston. Come back again sometime. Steven
Thank you Connor. So glad you enjoyed your time at Coming Street Retreat. Thanks for the feedback. Steven
Thank you Kevin! Glad you enjoyed your time at Coming Street Retreat! Thanks for the recommendation! Steven
Thank you! Steven