|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Bunk Combo Full|
|Bedroom #3 King|
|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Sofa Queen|
What’s Kraken is a newly built, luxury duplex with all the upgrades that will make your time at the beach a once in a lifetime memorable experience. The owner is investing in additional furniture upgrades, a complete set of photos and 3D walkthrough will be coming soon of the entire home. But as you can see with existing photos this home is a top tier property
Not only can you enjoy the luxury interior but it is an easy walk 2 blocks from the beach. You can use the large wagon to bring all your beach items to the newly updated handicap beach access that has no stairs. Feel safe when going to the beach with the new lighted crosswalk installed by Carolina Beach. The garage is available to store your beach toys in a safe place and the elevator is located there also for easy transport of groceries, luggage, and more.
What’s Kraken has everything to make your vacation enjoyable, book with confidence and don’t hesitate. What’s Kraken is new to the rental market and will fill up soon so reserve your time now!
Address: 1209 Snapper Ln Unit 2, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Townhome/Duplex: 4 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 11 / 6 Beds / 1 Bunk Room / 2,249 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King size bed, full bathroom in the hallway (1st floor)
*Bedroom 2: Bunk bed, Full size bed on bottom, twin on top, full size trundle underneath (1st floor)
*Bedroom 3: Master bedroom, King size bed, bathroom en suite (2nd floor)
3rd floor Loft: game room has a couch with pullout bed, queen size bed (3rd floor)
*King (2), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (2), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
Ground floor/1st floor: 2 bedrooms, full bathroom in the hallway, laundry, and garage
2nd floor: Kitchen, Living Room, Master bedroom with master bath
3rd floor: Loft/Game room with wet bar, pullout couch, full bathroom and large wrap around deck
Rooftop deck: Spiral staircase to a panoramic view of the ocean and Carolina Beach
-OCEAN VIEWS from rooftop lounge!
-Entertainment Space with a wet bar and blender!
-Large gourmet kitchen
-Parking: 3-4 cars depending on size
-Beach Access: 2 blocks away, handicap beach access (no stairs!) with lighted crosswalk
-Large beach wagon
-Large screen Smart TV’s
-Keurig coffee maker
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property. (No Vaping)
***No Access to owner golf cart. Use of cart in garage is strictly forbidden
**Maximum Occupancy: 11 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Thank you for your 5 star review of What's Kraken! We are glad you had all the amenities you needed to enjoy the beach and a relaxing time with your family and friends on the rooftop terrace. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Michelle! Wow, thank you for your review of What's Kraken. We are so delighted you had such an amazing time for your first Carolina Beach trip and had everything you needed, from the supplies and amenities inside the home to the beach-front rental company. Also, we are happy you and your family found the home immaculate and felt safe visiting after the restrictions of COVID (and even enjoyed a low country boil from a local restaurant). It was our pleasure working with you, and we would love to have you back anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Rosie! Thank you for your 5 star review of What's Kraken. We are delighted you had such a wonderful stay and a perfect graduation and birthday celebration for your son. Also, we are glad you loved the modern decor and space, especially the rooftop space. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Erin for your Five Star Review of "What's Kraken". iTrip NC Beaches could not agree with you more! This home is "stunning" and although it is not beachfront, it is only a short walk to the beach and the roof top deck has amazing views! What a great home! iTrip looks forward to having you back again real soon. Thank you for tripping with itrip!
Thank you Michele for your 5 Star Review! iTrip is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at What's Kraken. The location is great and the home is absolutely beautiful!. We could not agree more. We truly enjoyed having you and we look forward to having you back again soon.
We are so glad you had an excellent time at What's Kraken. Thank you for such a great review, we take pride in making sure our guests have the best vacation they can. I also love the crow's nest, the location of the property is very nice and I enjoy the decorations and space it has to offer. I agree that the town is friendly and fun, it's a great place to vacation. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!