|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Twin (2)|
Like a royal palace, Paradise Palace has it all! Located in one of the best condo complexes in Carolina Beach...."Carolina Bay". Carolina Bay is a quiet community where you can fish and crab off the dock, swim in the large community pool, plus, this one has an extra bonus... You can dock your boat here during your stay! Dockage is included at no extra charge! There is a 30' x 14' boat slip available to you in the yacht basin. Drop your boat in at the Wildlife Boat Ramp located at 220 Annie Drive in Carolina Beach.
Paradise Palace is equipped with new furniture, appliances, and flooring. The property is close to downtown Carolina Beach and all the action! Paradise Palace is located in the Carolina Beach Yacht Basin, about 1 mile down once you cross Snows Cut Bridge. It is also less than 1/2 mile away from the beach access! You can also fish for flounder and many other species off the dock in the yacht basin which is well known for great fishing spring through Fall.
Address: 650 St Joseph St Unit 102, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 1,737 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master- King Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Size Beds
*King (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (0), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=GCeZj4ZrZXU
-Community pool! (seasonal)
-30' x 14' BOAT SLIP!!
-Parking: There are 2 parking spots
-Beach Access: The closest beach access is less than 1/2 mile away, approximately a 10-15 minute walk. The Carolina Beach Boardwalk is about a 1/2 mile away, which is also a 10-15 minute walk.
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***Paradise Palace is available to rent by the week
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the pool is closed **
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Jennifer! Thank you for your 5 star review of Paradise Palace. We are delighted this was one of the best stays you have ever had. It was our pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Wanda, thank you for your 5 star review of Paradise Palace. We are glad you enjoyed your trip and found the home to be very nice. We hope you had a wonderful graduation celebration during your stay. We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Alison! Thank you for your review of Paradise Palace. We are delighted you had a wonderful stay filled with so many fun activities and even got to watch the July 4th fireworks from the balcony. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Jessica! Thank you for your five star review of Paradise Palace. We are so delighted you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the house space and amenities, as well as the views and walk/access to the beach, boardwalk and shops. Thank you for your feedback on the mattresses; we will make a note of this. It was our pleasure working with you! We are a small, local family-owned business, and we take pride in our communication skills. We would love to have you book with us again any time. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Paradise Palace is a great condo on the Carolina Beach Yacht Basin. itrip nc beaches is glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the fireworks. We are looking forward to having you all back again soon.