|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
If you are seeking an oceanfront condo that is an easy walk to the beach with a private boardwalk then Once Upon a Tide is for you! This waterfront condo has accommodations for 6, perfect for a family or a few friends to get together for a relaxing beach vacation. No need to load up the beach wagon and trek across roads, Once Upon a Tide is right on the Ocean!
Located on the third floor, Once Upon a Tide has perfect views. You can see the ocean, birds, dolphins and all the action at the beach. This property is within walking distance to the Ocean Grill and Tiki Bar. There are a lot of family fun things to do here in Carolina and Kure Beaches and Fort Fisher areas. You are close to the Carolina Beach boardwalk that consists of carnival rides, games and shops. Recently the boardwalk underwent a renovation and expansion, and is well worth the visit during your stay! It includes many great restaurants, shops, Famous Britts Donuts, bars, and more! The Carolina Beach boardwalk also features an amusement park during the summer which includes rides and games for the whole family.
****This is a top floor unit with no elevator. This condo has a ground floor with parking and 3 flights of steps to the top (4 Story Condo).
Address: 1411 S. Lake Park Blvd A8, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 753 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Master - Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Size Beds
Living Room: Full size Pull Out Sofa Bed
*King (0), Queen size Beds (1), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (2)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
-DOG FRIENDLY! ($150 pet fee)
-COMMUNITY POOL (seasonal)
-Parking: There are 2 parking spots
-Microwave and Toaster
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
-Available to rent by week, Saturday to Saturday during the peak season and there is a 2 night minimum during the off season.
***Pool opens/closes as weather permits **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID at any time
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season.
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Karl! Thank you for your 5 star review. It was absolutely our pleasure working with you! We are delighted we could be here to answer any of your questions throughout the process. As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills to ensure you have a great stay. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Jon, we are so glad you had the best trip yet! Thank you for your review, glad you loved the new towels and deck chairs! We are really excited about those. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Bill for your 5 Star Review of Once Upon a Tide. iTrip NC Beaches is delighted to hear you enjoyed the condo and the beautiful views of the ocean. Pools are open today and we look forward to having you back again very soon. Safe travels home.
Thank you Chelsea for your 5 Star Review of Once Upon A Tide. What a great ocean front condo for sure! iTrip Vacations enjoyed having you and we are glad the communication was excellent. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
Thank you JoAnne for your feeedback on Once Upon A Tide. We are glad you were able to enjoy yourselves. We will plan to take care of the immediate issues and we do feel this condo is priced accordingly. The views of the ocean are amazing and you are on the top floor, and, you have access to a pool. Thank you!
Thank you Dawn for your great review. itrip vacations nc beaches enjoyed having you at Once Upon a Tide and we hope to have you back again real soon.
Thank you! iTrip is glad that you enjoyed your stay at Once Upon A Tide. Come visit us again for your next vacation!
Glad you enjoyed your stay Jon. We were happy to fix the problem promptly and we couldn't agree more on the view!
Sounds wonderful! iTrip is delighted that you enjoyed Once Upon A Tide. We hope you all return again very soon. Thank you!