|Bedroom 1 King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Combo|
You will get that feeling of happiness and euphoria when you take your beachfront vacation at Cloud 9! This property is a single-family pet friendly cottage on the front row. Sitting on the large deck you will not only hear the waves crash you can feel them along with the sea mist. A huge deck overlooking the beach, great ocean views from the kitchen and living space, plenty of covered parking, close to CB North End near the pier and the entrance of Freeman Park – what else could you want for your beach vacation. All this at a very reasonable rate for a single-family home on the beach.
Address: 1606 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Cottage: 3 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6 / 4 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 912 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Size Bed
*Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed
*Bedroom 3: Bunk Bed (1 twin and 1 full size bed)
*King Beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Full size (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
There is 1 bathroom in this house
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=bSha1bhbgeD
-PET FRIENDLY ($150 pet fee)
-Large screen TV
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Dining area for 6 and outdoor furniture!
-Parking: There are 4 maximum spots available for parking underneath the home in the carport area
Beach Access: As you can see from the 3D Tour and pictures, there are rocks located behind this home that protects the dunes. Access to the beach is a public beach access down the path. It is about a 5 minute walk or less.
-Linens and Towels included (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
****PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations NC Beaches - ****
***NO SMOKING or Vaping
***This is a DOG FRIENDLY HOME: A non-refundable Pet fee of $150 will be added to your rental if you choose to bring your dog. And for 2 Dogs the Pet Fee is $200.
Dog Rules: Carolina Beach allows dogs in the summer Apr. 1-Sep. 30 before 9am and after 5pm. Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs are not allowed between the hours of 9am and 5pm in the summer. Dogs are allowed all day in the off season from Oct. 1st to Mrch 31st. Dogs are allowed on the beach all day year round at Freeman Park and Fort Fisher. No dogs allowed in Kure beach in the summer season. (Freeman Park is walking distance from this property)
**Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hello, Garth! Thank you for your review of Cloud 9. We are happy you and your family (and the puppy) had a wonderful week in Carolina Beach and enjoyed great ocean views. It was our pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Rusty! We are so glad you thought Cloud 9 was perfect and in the perfect location. That is great your dog could join for a little vacation too! We do include the beach rules for dogs in the description of the home, as well as in the welcome book in the home. It was our pleasure working with you! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Heather! We are happy you and your family loved your stay at Cloud 9 with everything you needed, including a spectacular view and plenty of space for everyone. That is wonderful you found both the outdoor shower and the beach access to be convenient too. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Erin! We are so happy you had a lot of fun at Cloud 9 and enjoyed watching the ocean from the porch during your stay. We would love to have you back again. Thank you for your 5 star review and for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Tonyia! We are so happy you had a wonderful and comfortable stay at Cloud 9. Thank you for your 5 star review! We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Rachel! Thank you for your 5 star review of Cloud 9. We are thrilled you had a wonderful time with your family and that everyone loved the deck. That is so sweet to read about your mother-in-law! It was absolutely our pleasure working with you. We would love to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Thank you Wendy for the 5 Star Review of Cloud 9. iTrip Vacations enjoyed having you and we are so glad you chose Cloud 9 for your last minute trip. We are so glad you were able to enjoy the amazing views and have your dog with you. Thank you and we look forward to having you back.
We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful week at Cloud 9. It is a great place in a great location. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you all back again soon.
iTrip is glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Cloud 9. Thank you for your review. We hope to see you all back real soon. Safe travels home!
Sandy Cracks does have beautiful views and it is a great family vacation home. Thank you! We could not agree with you more. We enjoyed having you and we hope to see you all back very soon. We will add some hot pads and take a look at the handles as you suggested. Thank you!