|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
New to the rental market, Beach Bum is a top floor condo in the heart of Carolina Beach that has great water views of the channel and ocean. Beach Bum has been newly renovated with new floors, counters, appliances, furniture, pretty much everything! Relax in the sun on the private deck which overlooks the Carolina Beach Channel and watch the fishing boats and leisure craft head out to the ocean.
Beach Bum is walking distance to many of the Carolina Beach restaurants and the boardwalk. You can also just hang out at the large pool on-site and relax in the sun. If you’re looking for a place to just decompress in an entirely newly updated condo and enjoy Carolina Beach, Beach Bum is the place! Book now, don’t wait, Beach Bum is new to the rental market and dates will book up fast
Address: 500 St Joseph St Unit 3302, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Condo: 2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4 / 2 Beds
Bedroom 1: Kind bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Linens are provided, beds are made upon arrival
-Marina and Channel views!
-Community pool! (seasonal)
-Parking: There are 2 parking spots
-Beach Access: The closest beach access is less than 1/2 mile away, approximately a 10-15 minute walk. The Carolina Beach Boardwalk is about a 1/2 mile away, which is also a 10-15 minute walk.
-Microwave and Toaster
-Coffee Maker (regular, not Keurig)
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
*elevator is currently out of order*
**Pool opens/closes as weather permits **We do not guarantee the pool to be open during the time of your stay** Pool may open or close due to COVID at any time
**Please make yourself aware of our cancellation policy. We do offer trip insurance, a link to add it on to your trip will be sent after you book via email. Insurance is highly recommended, especially during hurricane season.
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 4 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Thank you for the 5-star review, Julie! We are happy that you had a great weekend vacation and that the condo had everything you needed for a fun time. We hope you will come back sometime in the future, thank you for booking your trip with us!
Barbara, I am so glad you had a wonderful time at Beach Bum! It's great you enjoyed the cleanliness and communication with us. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our customer service skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Kim, we truly appreciate your thoughtful review. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed comfort of the place, fantastic view, and communication with us. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Rise, I am so glad to hear your stay at Beach Bum was fabulous for your birthday! I am pleased to know you appreciated the cleanliness, surrounding area, and our customer service. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Paul, we truly appreciate your review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the views, quiet and convenient location, and communication with us. We are a small, local, family business and take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Ken, thank you for your review of Beach Bum. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the views, convenient location, and spacious rooms. We hope to have you stay with us again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Tayler, we are so glad this unit suited your family well. Its wonderful to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness and had an amazing time. We would love to have you guys back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Hello, Donna! Thank you for your review. We are happy you had a great stay at Beach Bum and enjoyed the location so close to the beach and local restaurants. It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to have you back. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Natasha! We are happy your stay at Beach Bum was perfect! We would love to know more and have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Joanne, thank you for your 5 star review of Beach Bum. We are glad you had a very good time and would love to know more. Hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!
Hello, Luis! We are happy you found Beach Bum to be immaculate and that you enjoyed the pool and a nice view of the bay. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for tripping with iTrip!