Come visit this charming, secluded cottage in Burnet, Texas. Tucked away in the Texas Hill Country, and a short, scenic drive away from Downtown Austin, this country retreat will have you feeling truly at peace during your escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
With 3 bedrooms (all with queen mattresses) and 2 bathrooms, this residence perfectly accommodates up to 6 people, and was once part of a Hill Country estate that has now been split into two homes, with the owners still living on the property in the other house.
You’ll feel right at home at this relaxing, cozy getaway, and you’ll be enamored by many of the home’s intricacies, including:
- The nature surrounding you! Don’t be shocked when you meet the neighbors - you’ll see donkeys and longhorns wandering around, so be sure to say hi!
- The quiet, covered patio at the entrance of the house with furniture for you to kick back and enjoy the environment. It’s the perfect spot to drink you morning coffee, take in the view of the Falkenstein Castle in the distance, or watch the magical Hill Country sunsets!
- A tree house for the kids!
- A relaxing living space with hardwood floors (that continue throughout the house) where you can end each day enjoying your choice of the many DVDs and board games we have to offer.
- The well equipped kitchen with that opens right up to the patio.
Aside from the perks of the property itself, you’re also in excellent proximity to many Hill Country destinations, including:
- Inks Lake State Park (10 minute drive) that offers public lake access - don’t forget your boat!.
- Perissos Vineyard and Winery (5 minute drive).
- Longhorn Cavern (8 minute drive).
- Delaware Springs Golf Course (20 minute drive).
- HEB, restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops all in Downtown Burnet (20 minute drive).
- Or, if you’re up for a day trip, Downtown Austin and all that it has to offer is just an hour away!
Whether you're looking for an activity-filled vacation on the lake, or something more low-key, a trip to Burnet will have something for everyone! You'll leave this place feeling completely rejuvenated! Come experience it for yourself.
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.