|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
NEW, NEW! Welcome to Morris Hill Cottage - a comfortable and chic home on Boise's Central Bench.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 2.5 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more! 2.2 miles to Boise State University and "The Blue". 4 miles to Boise Airport and less than 2 miles to jump on the I-84 to head West to Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, or East to Mountain Home, Twin Falls, Sun Valley, Idaho Falls.
Walk or bike to Ann Morrison Park and/or Morris Hill Park!
3 beds/1 bath- Sleeps 6
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor KING Bed
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 Main Floor QUEEN Bed
Main Floor Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo between all 3 bedrooms
Designated Work From Home Space in Bdrm #1
• Smart TV (Living Room)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Fully-equipped kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances (including range & dishwasher)
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Tea Kettle
• Panini Press
• Hand Mixer
• Washer & Dryer
• Large Backyard w/ Covered Outdoor Patio
• Outdoor Dining Table (seats 4)
• Propane BBQ
• Hair dryer
• Desk w/ Office Chair in KING Bedroom
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Morris Hill Cottage and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift