**If booking via Airbnb, please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
Bring your furry friends and enjoy BOISE from this historic home.
Bedroom #1- 1st Floor Master Queen
Bedroom #2- 2nd Floor Queen
Bedroom #3- 2nd Floor 2 XL Twins
Extra Sleeping Space- 1st floor Office/Twin w/Trundle
It a 2 minute stroll to North Ends coveted Hyde Park area, filled with dining and boutique shops!
The family dog will love walks along our tree lined streets, parks and up into the foothills!
5 minute Bike ride to Downtown Boise and zip around the corner to HydePark
Hardwood throughout to enjoy enjoy with man's best friend
If you are looking for the ideal location to enjoy the city of Boise this home is ideal. Located in the North End, Just 2 blocks from Boise’s iconic Hyde Park with its own village vibe and less than a mile from the downtown center.
Take a leisurely walk and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or a great dinner with friends.
Hyde Park establishments: 13th St Bar & Grill, The Royal, Hyde Perk, Java Café, 13 Street Pub “Harry’s”, Casa De Mexico, Certified Bakery, Parilla Grill, Sun Ray’s, North End Pizza, Goody’s Ice Cream Shop, G.Willikers Toy Store and Hyde and Seek.
Just 15 miles from Bogus Basin Ski Resort, a 2-hour drive to Tamarack Ski Resort and Brundage Mountain and a 2 1/2-hour drive to Sun Valley.
• Off street parking
• Flat screen TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• Washer and dryer
• Private back yard and patio
• Hair dryer
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
Great Northend location 2 blocks from Camels Back Park and close to everything Boise has to offer:
• Hyde Park (2.5 blocks)
• Camels Back Park (5 blocks)
• Downtown Center (.5 miles)
• Esther Simplot Whitewater Park (1.2 miles)
• Green Belt (1.3 miles)
• Boise State University (2 miles)
• Bogus Basin Ski Resort (15 miles)
• McCall, Idaho (100 miles)
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• The Idaho Stampede Rodeo
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating an important event
Hi Julie, We are so happy that Kitten and Alice's Summer home made you feel at home. :) Please come back and visit again! Tim and Darlene