|Main Floor w/ Private Bath Queen|
|Lower Level w/ Bath Queen|
|Lower Level BR Twin|
**If booking via Airbnb, please advise if you are bringing a pet(s). There are additional fees to do so.
Charming Pet Friendly Bungalow Close to all things Boise
Bedroom 1 = Main Floor with Queen Tempur-Pedic and Private Bath
Bedroom 2 = Lower Level with Queen and Full Bath
Bedroom 3= Flex Room with Daybed and large closet
This super cozy home is so close to Esther Simplot Whitewater park, neighborhood parks, Boise's Greenbelt.
A short bike ride to the foothills and HydePark. The famous Westside Diner featured on Diner, Drive Ins and Dives is at the end of the street just blocks away.
EZ coded lock for your safety.
Great backyard to enjoy with your furry friends!
• Off street parking
• All brand-new furnishings
• Flat screen TV
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• Washer and dryer
• Private back yard and patio
• Gas grill
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
**Pack and Play available upon request
Great West-end location close to everything Boise has to offer:
• Whitewater Park (7 blocks)
• Green Belt (8 blocks)
• Hyde Park (13 blocks)
• Downtown Center (1.9 miles)
• Boise State University (2.56 miles)
• Bogus Basin Ski Resort (16 miles)
• McCall, Idaho (100 miles)
This is the perfect location if you’re planning to enjoy one of the many festivals or events throughout the year, including:
• Boise State Football and Basketball games
• Treefort music festival
• The Idaho Stampede Rodeo
• The Boise Open Golf tournament
• Concerts at Taco Bell Arena or the Morrison Center
• ECHL Steelhead hockey
• Hyde Park Fair
• The Twilight Criterium
• The Goat Head Bike Fest
• Art in the Park
• Saturday morning outdoor markets
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A unique welcome gift and information about what’s happening in Boise.