|Main Floor Bedroom Queen Bunk Twin|
|Lower Level Bedroom King|
**If booking via Airbnb, please advise if you are bringing a pet(s) when you book. There are additional fees to do so.
NOW DOG FRIENDLY! Enjoy this newly furnished and beautifully renovated Boise Bench charmer on large corner lot! This home has it all and is the perfect home away from home for a large family gathering or two families on a trip to explore the City of Trees! This charming home built in 1948 features refinished original hardwood floors, TWO full kitchens with all NEW stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops on main floor & butcher block countertops on lower level, TWO separate living spaces on each floor, a shiplapped sunroom with views of the large yard with mature trees, and gas fireplace in main floor living room. Plus, enjoy a private hot tub after a day on the town, skiing at Bogus Basin, and/or hiking the local foothills.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! This home is close to everything Boise! 1 mile to Boise State University and "The Blue", 5 miles to Boise Airport and to jump on the I-84 to head West to Meridian, Nampa, Eagle, Caldwell, or East to Mountain Home, Twin Falls. 2.5 miles to Boise's bustling and ever growing downtown bursting with local 5-star restaurants, shops, parks, museums, the Idaho State Capitol, and more!
This home is dog friendly for your well-behaved four-legged friend! They’ll enjoy the large fenced yard and close by Morris Hill Dog Park for exercise and socialization.
3 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 7
Sleeps 7, with options to sleep an additional 2 people
Note: Additional set-up required. Please be sure to let your host know.
• Bdrm #1 Main Floor KING Bed
• Bdrm #2 Main Floor TWIN Loft Bed over QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 Lower Level KING Bed
Main Floor Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo
Lower Level Bathroom w/ Walk In Shower
Designated Work From Home Space - Lower Level Office
**Pack n’ Play available upon request
• 2 Separate Living Spaces
• 2 FULL Kitchens with stainless steel appliances and fully-equipped with all kitchen necessities
• Smart TV's with streaming via your streaming service subscriptions (Main and Lower Level living rooms)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Auto Drip & KCup Coffee Maker(s)
• Washer and dryer
• Private Hot Tub
• Sun room w/ seating
• Outdoor dining table (seats 4)
• Fire Pit w/ seating
• Gas fireplace (main floor living room)
• Hair dryers
• Ironing board/Iron
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Boise Brickhouse and enter the home with your secure electronic door lock code for your stay!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift