|Bedroom 2 Sofa Full|
|Bedroom 3 King|
|Futon in study Sofa Full|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Deschutes County has begun Phase II of re-opening, effective June 6. You can’t find a better place than Central Oregon to escape the stress safely. River, hill, and trail welcome you and promise to help you rejuvenate.
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC, and we provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, and wipes.
This is a new listing. Please contact us if you have any questions.
New photographs coming soon.
Wonderful 3 bedroom family home with a backyard you'll never forget. Lovingly cared for by owners as primary residence for years ... and it shows. Convenient mid-town location, 5 minutes from downtown, river, Old Mill, several brew pubs, restaurants, shopping, and food carts.
It's snow season. Enjoy a free snowshoe or touring ski rental each day of your stay!
Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master Bedroom: Queen Size Bed with adjacent full bath, double-wide closet, full-size dresser drawers, south exposure windows.
- Second Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, full closet, large dresser, night stand w reading lamps.
- Third Bedroom: King Size Bed, night stands with reading lamps.
- Large patio with adorning lights, picnic table and chairs
- Fire pit and chairs in out of the way corner
- 3 person hot tub
- Large, private, fenced yard
- Fully-equipped, custom wood-top countertops, including full-size refrigerator-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, 4 burner stove and oven
- Dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker
- Toaster, blender, mixer
- Full complement of supplies and utensils
- Private reading/play room with futon
- 2nd full bathroom adjacent to bedroom
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen TV equipped with Roku for streaming content (no cable content)
- Driveway parking
- Quiet 1 block thoroughfare
- Less than 10 minutes from virtually all points of interest (downtown, Old Mill, river access, Hwys 97 and 20)
- Within 5 blocks of Stover, Hollinshead and Al Moody Park
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
The Midtown Garden is a relaxing home and outdoor space designed to create a memorable stay in Central Oregon, and one that will beckon families to return.
The house has a flowing floor plan that encompasses living, dining and kitchen spaces. The dining table for 6 looks out at the exceptional patio area and large back yard.
The park-like setting out back is epic. It is perfect for preparing and enjoying a high desert family dinner. There is an abundance of room for kids to meander. Everyone can enjoy the hot tub, marshmallows roasted over the fire pit, competitive rounds of cornhole, or a night under strung lights while reliving the days' events. Turn out the lights in back and enjoy a local brew or glass of wine with the stars overhead. Bring the football to toss around, or ball and gloves for some old fashioned catch.
The living room space features a large leather sofa and love seat, and a comfy easy chair with ottoman. Queue up the family's favorite movie on the flat screen.
The bedrooms are roomy and the beds are primed for a great night's sleep. The master connects to a full bath with walk-in shower. The 2nd full bath is equipped with shower/tub combo.
Wait until you see the redone sunken bedroom with king bed, new floors, and contemporary feel.
There is room inside for your skis and SUPs.
The home is a perfect winter fun location - 30 minutes door-to-door to Mt Bachelor! Quicker still to sno-parks.
Summertime means trails, the river, shopping and entertainment. Three parks are within walking distance - Hollinshead, Al Moody, and Stover. We're talking playgrounds, gardens, and greenery. Your bikes stay safe behind the fence in the back.
Full-size washer and dryer available. Wi-fi keeps you connected.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.
Activity program not valid on stays over 28 days.