Get away from it all and relax in the scenic Texas Hill Country off Lake Travis (South Shore). Travis Landing @ Hudson Bend is located right off 620, nestled in the Hill Country and is the perfect escape for large groups. Rolling hills and lush foliage line the roads opening to glimpses of sparkling Lake Travis. Enjoy tranquil, quiet evenings and sunshine filled days! Our home is a stone-throw away from Lakeway Marina, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants and shopping and provides ample parking for up to 10 vehicles (so bring your boat)!
This 3 story home features Hot tub, pool table, cable TV'. Internet and will accommodate 11 (if there are more in your party, inquire before booking). There are two guest suites on the main floor and a large master suite w/private balcony + 4th BR with lake view on the 2nd floor. Downstairs game room offers pool table, futon, half bath, tv, and internet. Full kitchen with dining area. Large, circular drive drops you off at any entrance, especially convenient for the groceries direct to the kitchen! Plenty of parking for RV/boat and guests!
• Master = King bed + Full-size Daybed
• 2nd BR = Queen
• 3rd BR = Bunk with Full down, twin up, plus twin bed
• 4th BR = Queen + Full
• Gameroom = Futon
Once you’ve arrived, you’re not going to want to leave. However, if you happen to get stir-crazy, this home is just minutes from great Hill Country and Lake Travis fun--beaches, parks, fishing, boating, skiing, tubing, swimming, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants, stores, biking, hiking, you name it! If you find yourself wanting to get out and explore, there are plenty of things to do! This home is:
• Numerous golf courses nearby
• 1 mile to Mansfield Dam for swimming & park privileges
• 1.5 miles from 827 Rays Kitchen & Cellar
• 2 miles from Lucy’s Fried Chicken
• 2.5 miles to Austin Boat Tours
• 2.6 miles to Just For Fun Watercraft Rentals
• 5.5 miles to High 5 Family Entertainment Center
• 6 miles to HEB Grocery Store
• 6 miles to The Oasis
• 7 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
• 8 miles from Lakeway City Park
• 9.5 miles to the Hill Country Galleria (movies, dining, shopping and more)
• 11 miles to Lake Travis Zipline
• 13 miles to Volente Beach & Waterpark
• 11 miles to Bent Oak Winery
• 14 miles to El Gaucho Winery
• 20 miles to the world-famous 6th Street in Downtown Austin
• 22 miles to trendy Rainey Street in Downtown Austin
• 23 miles to South Congress for an incredible day of people-watching, sight-seeing, shopping and more
• 26 miles to Stonehouse Vineyard
• 27 miles to Slowpokes Winery Tours
If you’re interested in taking a day trip, there are a number of great places to consider visiting: Marble Falls, Fredricksburg, San Antonio, Wimberly, Hamilton Pool, not to mention you are on one of the most pristine lakes in all of Texas!
Although there is no smoking allowed inside (allowed in the outdoor areas), this has been a smoker's home. We have taken and continue to take steps to remove residual smoke smell, but it is an ongoing task.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
HI Odalis, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Hope you got to spend some time on the lake inbetween the rain showers....
Hi Damani, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you made it home safely. -Amy
Hi Monty, Thanks for leaving this review - glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jamie, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review - so glad you and your group enjoyed the home. Safe travels, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Haley, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - it was great having your group at Travis Landing. We appreciate that you were such great house guests! Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTrip