|BR 1 Queen|
|BR 2 Sofa Queen|
1st-Responder & Extended Stay Discounts!
Freshly updated home in highly sought after Travis Heights. This location will allow quick access to everything you came to Austin for! Nightlife, world class restaurants, or enjoying the music at our many festivals. Great place to relax after a long day at SXSW or ACL. Whether you're here for work or for play, you've found what you were looking for! This home is just minutes from it all.
This home features:
* 2 spacious Bedrooms, one with Queen, one with Queen Futon
* Full bathroom with tub & shower
* Shared courtyard (a chance to meet new friends!) with plenty of outdoor seating and gas grill, just a few steps out the front door
* Full sized washer and dryer (no more heading home with a bag full of dirty clothes)
* Fast free WiFi
* Modern touches with brand new furnishings
* Linens & Towels Provided
* Smart TV in living room (Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, etc)
* Kitchen stocked with the basic cooking essentials
You'll find this home offers everything you need to have a restful (or fun-filled) vacation and we look forward to having you! Bring your family, bring your friends and create memories to last a lifetime! This centrally located home will be the perfect place to call home while visiting one Texas' most vibrant cities.
PLACES TO SEE AND THINGS TO DO (NEARBY):
* Big Stacy Park and Pool (.9 miles - 18 minute walk)
* Little Stacy Park (.5 miles - 9 minute walk)
* Whip-In (1.3 miles)
GOOD EATS AROUND SOUTH CONGRESS / 1ST ST AREA:
* South Congress Cafe
* Hopdoddy Burger Bar
* Auguste & Marcel Win Bar
* Big Vinny's BBQ
* Home Slice Pizza
* Enoteca Vespaio
* Magnolia Cafe
* Torchy's Tacos
* Amy's Ice Cream
RIDE SHARE OPTIONS:
* Uber, Lyft, Ride Austin
TRAVELING BY CAR:
*9 minutes from downtown
*5 minutes from SoCo
*10 minutes from UT Austin
The two closes bus stops are #1313 Oltorf/Schriber and #1005 East Riverside/Travis Heights
The Nest offers a peaceful alternative for those looking for a 'staycation'. Free Wifi and Lake Travis right out the back door make this the perfect spot for families, or those needing to work from home.
** If you are traveling with your furry friend - please note that there is a $50 pet fee that will be added to your reservation cost once reservation is confirmed.
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- Small dogs, under 40 lbs, allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee (no cats)
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Zach, Glad you got to do some fun stuff while in town, and not just spend the time working! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Safe travels,
Hi Justine, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - it was great having you back as our guest and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon and safe travels home! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Becky, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! It sounds as if you got to enjoy the city while you were in town - glad you got to explore and we are so glad that you enjoyed the condo! Would love to have you back, -Amy with iTrip