|Bedroom 2 Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom 3 Twin XL Bunk Combo|
Welcome to Penrose Gem! You'll be right at home in this newly renovated 3BR/2BA home! Situated in Northwest Austin, you'll be close to major employers, shopping, restaurants, and more. This home is perfect for out-of-towners vising for the weekend, families looking for a stay-cation or long weekend getway, as well as those in town for work (so be sure to ask about extended stay discounts!).
+++++ ABOUT THE SPACE +++++
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, large TV, en-suite bathroom
2nd Bedroom: Twin-over-Full Bunk + small desk / work station
3rd Bedroom: Twin-over-Full Bunk + XL Twin bed
2nd Full bathroom: Shower/Tub Combo
Large, open living area with lots of natural light coming in from over-sized windows
Well-equipped kitchen with everything needed for extended stays
Full-Size washer & dryer available for 4+-night or longer stays
WiFi & large smart TVs
Beautiful, tree-covered backyard with private playscape and trampoline
Propane / Charcoal combo grill
Pack-n-Play available for those traveling with smaller children
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
3 miles to Luminex
3.5 miles to Cisco
4 miles to Apple
6.5 miles to Microsoft
7 miles to National Instruments
7 miles to St. David's Healthcare
8 miles to Ascension Seton
8 miles to Dell
8 miles to IBM
8 miles to The Domain
9 miles to Austin FC Soccer Stadium
11 miles to Samsung
11 miles to Emerson
13 miles to Dell Diamond
13 miles to Kalahari Resort
15 miles to Downtown Austin
15 miles to UT
Penrose Gem offers the perfect spot for those in town for work or for pleasure - you'll be conveniently located to everything you need. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No Pets permitted at this property
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (9) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- There is an attached garage that is rented out as a separate unit, and/or the owner may use the apartment if in town for work. The apartment has it's own private entrance, and parking.
Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful (and thorough) review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Penrose Gem, and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy
Hi Jaime, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
HI Jenny, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - we are so glad that your family enjoyed their stay at The Penrose! Hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again and safe travels, Amy