Get away from it all and relax in the scenic Texas Hill Country off Lake Travis (South Shore). Travis Landing @ Hudson Bend is located right off 620, nestled in the Hill Country. Rolling hills and lush foliage line the roads opening to glimpses of sparkling Lake Travis. Enjoy tranquil, quiet evenings and sunshine filled days! Our home is a stone-throw away from Lakeway Marina, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants and shopping.
This 3 story home features Hot tub, pool table, cable TV'. Internet and will accommodate 13 (if there are more in your party, inquire before booking). There are two guest suites on the main floor and a large master suite w/private balcony + 4th BR with lake view on the 2nd floor. Downstairs game room offers pool table, futon, half bath, tv, and internet. Full kitchen with dining area. Large, circular drive drops you off at any entrance, especially convenient for the groceries direct to the kitchen! Plenty of parking for RV/boat and guests!
• Master = King bed + Full-size Daybed
• 2nd BR = Queen
• 3rd BR = Bunk with Full down, twin up, plus twin bed
• 4th BR = Queen + Full
• Gameroom = Futon
Once you’ve arrived, you’re not going to want to leave. However, if you happen to get stir-crazy, this home is just minutes from great Hill Country and Lake Travis fun--beaches, parks, fishing, boating, skiing, tubing, swimming, watercraft rentals, live music venues, restaurants, stores, biking, hiking, you name it! If you find yourself wanting to get out and explore, there are plenty of things to do! This home is:
• Numerous golf courses nearby
• 1 mile to Mansfield Dam for swimming & park privileges
• 1.5 miles from 827 Rays Kitchen & Cellar
• 2 miles from Lucy’s Fried Chicken
• 2.5 miles to Austin Boat Tours
• 2.6 miles to Just For Fun Watercraft Rentals
• 5.5 miles to High 5 Family Entertainment Center
• 6 miles to HEB Grocery Store
• 6 miles to The Oasis
• 7 miles to Hippie Hollow Park
• 8 miles from Lakeway City Park
• 9.5 miles to the Hill Country Galleria (movies, dining, shopping and more)
• 11 miles to Lake Travis Zipline
• 13 miles to Volente Beach & Waterpark
• 11 miles to Bent Oak Winery
• 14 miles to El Gaucho Winery
• 20 miles to the world-famous 6th Street in Downtown Austin
• 22 miles to trendy Rainey Street in Downtown Austin
• 23 miles to South Congress for an incredible day of people-watching, sight-seeing, shopping and more
• 26 miles to Stonehouse Vineyard
• 27 miles to Slowpokes Winery Tours
If you’re interested in taking a day trip, there are a number of great places to consider visiting: Marble Falls, Fredricksburg, San Antonio, Wimberly, Hamilton Pool, not to mention you are on one of the most pristine lakes in all of Texas!
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
Although there is no smoking allowed inside (allowed in the outdoor areas), this has been a smoker's home. We have taken and continue to take steps to remove residual smoke smell, but it is an ongoing task.