ACL Special - Book now & receive 5% off rate during both ACL weekends!
Artistic flair, comfort, and an outstanding outdoor space are just a few of the hallmarks of this 2 Br 2 Ba home in the historic south central Austin neighborhood of Travis Heights.
Whether you are relaxing in the stylishly decorated interior or entertaining on the spacious private deck you are sure to enjoy your time in this beautiful home.
When it's time to start exploring, you are a 5-minute Uber ride away from the eclectic SoCo district which is at the very heart of what makes Austin so unique. With funky shops and hip restaurants you are sure to discover why the Austin motto is "Keep Austin Weird"
Want to see more of what makes Austin great? Check out just a few of Austin's WEIRD, WILD, and WONDERFUL attractions just moments away.
AUSTIN - LIVE MUSIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
- Downtown ATX
- Sixth Street
- East Austin
- Rainey Street
- South Congress
- The Warehouse District
- The Frank Irwin Center
- The Long Center
- Stubb’s Bar-B-Que
- Austin360 Amphitheater
- Auditorium Shores at Lady Bird Lake
- Austin City Limits Live
- Bass Concert Hall
- Circuit of the Americas
- And HUNDREDS of smaller venues, all over town
SHOP TIL YOU DROP - AUSTIN STYLE!
- The Domain
- The Aboretum
- South First Street
- 2nd Street District
- South Congress Avenue
- “The Drag” – Guadalupe Street
- Round Rock Premium Outlets
- San Marcos Premium Outlets
UNIQUELY AUSTIN GIFT SHOPS
- University Coop – Everything UT
- Parts and Labor – Local Gifts and Art Gallery
- Toy Joy - Known for its floor to ceiling eclectic collection of fun
- Atown Boutique – Gift shop featuring the work of over one hundred local.
- Austin Gift Company - Over 150 booths stocked with merchandise provided by locals for a true taste of Austin.
- Prima Dora - Funky retailer offering an array of gifts & Austin souvenirs
- Monkey See Monkey Do - Colorful novelty shop lures locals & visitors with a selection of quirky gifts.
- Wild About Music - Every item at this funky art & gift store is music-themed.
- Lucky Lizard Curios & Gifts - Curio shop dedicated to all things weird
AUSTIN TOURS AND OUTDOORS:
AUSTIN SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Austin Duck Adventures – Austin’s only amphibious tour
- Austin Eats Food Tours
- Pubcrawler of Austin
- Rocket Electrics – Electric Bike Tours daily
- Live Love Paddle – Kayak and Paddleboard Rentals and Downtown water tours
- Haunted ATX – Tours for the darker side of Austin
- Austin Helicopter Tours
- Zilker Park - 2100 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
- Barton Springs - 2201 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
- Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail - 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Congress Avenue Bats - 100 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
- Mount Bonnell - 3800 Mount Bonnell Rd Austin, TX 78731
- Lady Bird Lake - 900 W Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Barton Creek Greenbelt - 3755 S Capital of Texas Hwy B, Austin, TX 78704
- Zilker Botanical Gardens - 2220 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Cedar Bark Park – 2525 W New Hope Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613 - 5 Acre dog park
- University of Texas at Austin
- St. Edwards
- The Arts Institute
- Austin Community College
UNIQUELY AUSTIN FOOD AND DINING
With the 2nd largest concentration per capita of food trucks in the nation you can have ONE EPIC TACO CRAWL or taste any of dozens of international cuisines. All we need from you is to come hungry.
Here are just a few of our favorites Food Trucks ... You're gonna have to Google these. They have a tendency to move around a bit...
- The Peached Tortilla
- East Side King
- Be More Pacific
- Garbo’s Seafood
- Dock and Roll
- Mellizoz Tacos
- Pueblo Viejo Taco Truck
- Veracruz All Natural Food Truck
- Capital TACO
- Rosita’s Al Pastor
- Las Trancas Taco Stand
- Cool Beans (Vegetarian)
- El Primo
The Breakfast Taco has been truly perfected here. Find this Texas breakfast staple in literally hundreds of styles around the city.
- Amaya's Tacos
- Juan in a Million
- TacoDeli – (All over town)
- Veracruz All Natural (All over town)
- The Vegan Nom
Texas BBQ should be a quintessential part of your Austin experience. And Austin boasts some truly world-class BBQ. Here are a few of the most popular joints in town
- Franklin's BBQ
- John Mueller's Meat Company
- Black's BBQ
- The Salt Lick
Book now, or call to inquire about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
888 304 2668
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!