Make The Mariposa your Home Away From Home! This home is in a great neighborhood just minutes from downtown. SXSW, COTA, ACL, SoCo, Rainey St., and so much more! Whether you're here for work or for play, this is the spot to be!
You've found the perfect affordable getaway in the perfect location. This comfortable 1BR home (one of 4 units in a four-plex) in Travis Heights is perfect for couples looking for a weekend retreat, or people traveling for business. The property is located in a quiet neighborhood, yet close to everything!
If you're coming to town for one of our many music events, you won't find a better location. Zilker Park hosts the ACL Music Festival each year and this lovely home is just 15 minutes from the park! If you're here for SXSW, you're going to be spending a lot of time on 6th street - good news, we're just 10 minutes away from the action. If college sporting events are more your speed, we're a short 12 minutes to the University of Texas, where you can catch a UT Longhorns Home Game.
With so much to do and see in Austin, there's no time to waste! While you're here, you'll be just 5 minutes from what the locals fondly refer to as 'SoCo' (South Congress Avenue) where you'll find shops, bars and restaurants. You’re also 5 minutes from the trendy Rainey Street district, 10 minutes from the State Capitol and West 6th Street (that offers some of the best live music and eateries in the state), 12 minutes from Barton Springs Pool and just 7 minutes from the Congress Bridge where you can watch the bats take flight each night.
This home features:
*1 Bedroom with King memory foam bed and private outside sitting area
* Comfortable Sleeper sofa that pulls out for 2nd bed
* Full bathroom with tub & shower
* Covered front patio with sitting area, including BBQ grill and privacy fence
* Full sized washer and dryer
* Free WiFi
* Beautiful furnishings with bright colors
* Linens & Towels
* Large smart TV in living and Smart TV in bedroom (Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, etc)
* Kitchen stocked with the basic cooking essentials
* There is one parking spot directly in front of the main entrance and plenty of street parking
We are sure that you'll find this home offers everything you need to have a restful (or fun-filled) vacation and we look forward to having you!
PLACES TO SEE AND THINGS TO DO (NEARBY):
* Big Stacy Park and Pool (13 minute walk)
* Little Stacy Park (16 minute walk)
* Whip-In (right around the corner)
* South Congress/First Street Restaurant Favorites:
* Home Slice Pizza
* Magnolia Cafe
* Torchy's Tacos
* Amy's Ic Cream
RIDE SHARE OPTIONS:
* Uber, Lyft, Ride Austin
TRAVELING BY CAR:
*10 minutes from downtown
*5 minutes from SoCo
*12 minutes from UT Austin
* 2 minutes to The Whip In
*15 minute walk to SoCo
The two closes bus stops are #1313 Oltorf/Schriber and #1005 EAst Riverside/Travis Heights
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We hope to see you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- small dogs (under 20lbs) are allowed with a Non Refundable pet fee
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Kendall, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you back in the future. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Mark, Thank you for leaving this review. Glad you were able to mix in a bit of fun while you were in town for work! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Zachary, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. So glad you enjoyed your stay - hope to have you back in the future. -Amy with iTrip
Andrew, we hope you've settled in to your new home. It was so nice having you as our guest for the month while you were waiting on all of the red tape. We hope you will keep the Mariposa in mind when you have family in town. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Thank you Tamar. We appreciate that you were willing to leave this review after so much time had passed.
Thank you for choosing The Mariposa for your traveling Directors, and for leaving this review. We hope you will keep us in mind as you bring future Directors in to town. -Amy with iTrip