Travis Heights Gem - Great Location. Nice neighborhood just minutes from downtown. SXSW, COTA, ACL
Stop Looking - You've found the perfect getaway in the perfect location! This comfortable 1BR home (the end unit in a four-plex) in Travis Heights is perfect for couples looking for a weekend retreat, or a small group traveling together. The property is located in a quiet neighborhood, yet close to everything!
If you're coming to town for one of our many music events, you won't find a better location. Zilker Park hosts the ACL Music Festival each year and this lovely home is just 15 minutes from the park! If you're here for SXSW, you're going to be spending a lot of time on 6th street - good news, we're just 10 minutes away from the action. If college sporting events are more your speed, we're a short 12 minutes to the University of Texas, where you can catch a UT Longhorns Home Game.
With so much to do and see in Austin, there's no time to waste! While you're here, you'll be just 5 minutes from what the locals fondly refer to as 'SoCo' (South Congress Avenue) where you'll find shops, bars and restaurants. You’re also 5 minutes from the trendy Rainey Street district, 10 minutes from the State Capitol and West 6th Street (that offers some of the best live music and eateries in the state), 12 minutes from Barton Springs Pool and just 7 minutes from the Congress Bridge where you can watch the bats take flight each night.
This home features:
*1 Bedroom with King memory foam bed and private outside sitting area
* Serta Queen sleeper sofa
* Full bathroom with tub & shower
* Covered front patio with sitting area, including BBQ grill and privacy fence
* Full sized washer and dryer
* Free WiFi
* Beautiful furnishings with bright colors
* Linens & Towels
* Large smart TV in living and Smart 32" TV in bedroom (Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, Pandora, etc)
* Kitchen stocked with the basic cooking essentials
We are sure that you'll find this home offers everything you need to have a restful (or fun-filled) vacation and we look forward to having you!
PLACES TO SEE AND THINGS TO DO (NEARBY):
* Big Stacy Park and Pool (13 minute walk)
* Little Stacy Park (16 minute walk)
* Whip-In (right around the corner)
* South Congress/First Street Restaurant Favorites:
* Home Slice Pizza
* Magnolia Cafe
* Torchy's Tacos
* Amy's Ic Cream
RIDE SHARE OPTIONS:
* Uber, Lyft, Ride Austin
TRAVELING BY CAR:
*10 minutes from downtown
*5 minutes from SoCo
*12 minutes from UT Austin
* 2 minutes to The Whip In
*15 minute walk to SoCo
The two closes bus stops are #1313 Oltorf/Schriber and #1005 East Riverside/Travis Heights
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- small dogs (under 20lbs) are allowed with pet deposit
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
Ashley, Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review and offering this feedback. You were such a wonderful guest and we enjoyed having you! Please be sure to keep us in mind the next time you are in town - we'd love to have you back. -Amy with iTrip