You’re going to want to book this one quick! Less than 15 minutes from Zilker Park (ACL Musica Festival)!
This quiet and comfortable 2BR, 1B home in North Austin is in the PERFECT location for getting around town! This Dog-Friendly property has a great fenced yard perfect for your furry traveling companion!
You are literally 1 minute away from 3 major transportation pipelines throughout Austin.
- Heading South? Mopac is just around the corner! Brave the highway or jump on the Toll Road straight into Downtown (14 miles to SoCo) or onward South!
- Heading Northwest? Just hang a left out of the driveway and 183/Research Blvd is right there!
- Heading into Central Austin? – Burnet Road takes you deep into Central Austin is home of some of the most eclectic, fun shops and restaurants that define what we mean when we say “KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD”!
If you would rather kick back during your commute and enjoy your morning coffee – Capital Metro Light Rail station, “Highland Station” is only 7 minutes away.
But be Careful, you might just find yourself staying in! With all leather furniture, game room with bar and gaming table, breakfast nook with high-back leather chairs, Front and back patios, full kitchen and much more, you will have just as much fun entertaining as you do with a night on the town!
Check out some of the amenities in this outstanding property:
* Non-Smoking Home
* 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
* Full Kitchen
* Gameroom with Big Screen TV and Game Table
* Breakfast Nook with High Back Leather Chairs
* Full Fenced Yard with Front and Back Patio
* BBQ Grill
* Washer and Dryer
* ...and so much more
Things you'll want to see, do or visit while you're here:
* Northwest Park - Tennis, Public Pool (during season), park with playground, Running trails
* Mt Bonnel = 6.5miles away
* Mayfield Park and Peacock Preserve = 6 miles away
* Shoal Creek = Excellent Bike path all the way downtown
* Fresh Plus (Rockwood) = close, convenient grocery store
* Austin Beerworks = less than 2miles away
* Adleberts Brewery = 2miles away
* Cellis BRewery = Austin's original brewery = 2 miles away
* Domain and Rock Rose = 3.5miles away
* Pinballz - BYOB Arcade off 183
* Playland Skate Center = Roller Skating Rink
* Turdy's (Burnet) = Best Mexican Martini's in town
* Veracruz Tacos (183 frontage) = fresh taco joint
* Bartlett's (Anderson Square) = Excellent high quality food / nice date place
* Hop Doddy (Anderson Square) = fancy high quality burgers + fabulous adult shakes
* Draft House Village is less than a mile away (Anderson Square)
* Short Stop (Anderson) = #1 hangover food
* Shu Shu's (Burnet Rd) = Best take out
* Sunrise mini-mart (Anderson Lane) = Excellent beer/wine selection
* Enchilada's Y Mas (Anderson Ln) = awesome Mexican at great value
* San Francisco Bakery (Anderson Square )= quaint bakery with full menu (Open M-Sat)
* Lala's (Justin Lane) = super fun dive bar where it's Christmas all year long
* Buffalina (Burnet Rd.) = fabulous woodfire pizza
* Barley Swine (Burnet Rd.) = exceptional small plates unlike anything you've ever had before!
* Licks Ice-cream (Burnet Rd.) - Enough said!
Book now, or call / email to inquire about current specials.
888 304 2668
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!