Planet Rock offers The Perfect Space for Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions, Large Groups, and even Weddings!
We are the first Glamping (glamour-camping) Site located in Austin, TX. This property was created to be a special place for you and those most important to you to escape the outside world, without having to truly 'rough it'. Planet Rock was excavated and designed with natural rock walkways, a massive fire pit in the middle of the property and outdoor plumbing (yes, that means a hot shower and a real toilet!). The property accommodates 16 as it is, however there is PLENTY of room for you to bring the RV and/or extra tents (there is an additional per-person charge for more than 16). This place offers enough space to comfortably allow for up to 25 people so it's a great place to consider when talking about family reunions, team building or corporate retreats - just plan on bringing the additional tents! You truly will have everything you need for a wonderful time. Planet Rock Vodka Distillery and Best Dam BBQ Joint are right next door, so you can enjoy a nightcap, or maybe grab some BBQ before you head out to the lake.
Throughout the grounds you'll find something for everyone:
* 3 outdoor grills
* 1 large fire pit
* outdoor ping-pong table
* bean bag toss (some refer to this as corn-hole)
* 2 horseshoe pits
* giant beer pong
* sand volleyball
* giant Jenga
* 8 picnic tables
* shuffle board
* karaoke machine
Inside the clubhouse (recently remodeled), you'll find:
* 2 Bedrooms (1 with comfortable Queen tempurpedic mattress, 2nd with King bed / tempurpedic mattress + full-size Futon)
* 2 bathrooms
* 1 shower
* 1 large, well-stocked kitchen with plenty of seating
* poker table for game-night
* large living room - perfect for those who want to get out of the heat
* 2 large decks
The Grounds offer:
* 5 themed Luxury tents - each comes with air conditioning / heat, electricity (for those of you who just HAVE to check Instagram) queen bed, and seating - not REALLY roughing it
* 1 outdoor Shower
* 2 outdoor toilets (for those of you who want to feel like you're really one with nature)
* plenty of space to park your RV (no RV hookups), cars, boats and motorcycles
* enough room for additional tents
While the location provides you with your own private camping grounds and offers so many things to do onsite, it's hard to imagine you'll want to leave but if you do, this unique Hill Country property is conveniently located, just minutes from Lake Travis, restaurants, bars and shopping. While you are here you will have access to the entire home and campground on the 1.5-acre lot. Lake Travis is 1/4 mile away so don't forget your boat! You will be a 3-minute drive to Ernie's on the Lake, Boat Rentals or boat launches if you bring your own boat! If you don't have a boat but are interested in renting one, we know just the place to put you in contact with so be sure to inquire at time of booking.
This is the perfect space for family reunions, weddings, intimate gatherings or corporate retreats so start planning your trip now!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Additional per-person charge for more than 16 guests
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Carlos, we are so glad that you enjoyed your weekend at Planet Rock, and that things went off without a hitch! Please keep us in mind the next time you decide to travel to Austin for a family event! -Amy with iTrip
HI Joe, We're glad your group enjoyed the weekend at Planet Rock. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Jessica, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Planet Rock. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we hope your family will come back over the summer - we've got some great properties in close proximity to the lake. Thank you again, -Amy with iTrip
Capri, We are so glad you enjoyed Planet Rock! Please come back and see us any time (although definitely try to do it when the weather is cool). Thanks for being such great guests, - Amy with iTirp