Planet Rock offers The Perfect Space for Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions, Large Groups, and even Weddings!
We are the first Glamping (glamour-camping) Site located in Austin, TX. This property was created to be a special place for you and those most important to you to escape the outside world, without having to truly 'rough it'. Planet Rock was excavated and designed with natural rock walkways, a massive fire pit in the middle of the property and outdoor plumbing (yes, that means a hot shower and a real toilet!). The property accommodates 16 as it is, however there is PLENTY of room for you to bring the RV and/or extra tents. This place offers enough space to comfortably allow for up to 25 people so it's a great place to consider when talking about family reunions, team building or corporate retreats! We even have a 'mini-house' (has a loft with bed) that is available for an extra $50/night.
Throughout the grounds you'll find something for everyone:
* 3 outdoor grills
* 2 fire pits
* outdoor ping-pong table
* bean bag toss (some refer to this as corn-hole)
* washer pit
* 2 horseshoe pits
* giant beer pong
* sand volleyball
* over-sized Jenga
* 8 picnic tables
* shuffle board
* karaoke machine
*... did we mention this place will have something for everyone!? For an additional charge, you can rent a movie-projector and screen for watching movies on the 'big screen' and we even offer Axe Throwing! Be sure to ask for details...
Inside the clubhouse (recently remodeled), you'll find:
* 2 Bedrooms (1 with comfortable Queen air mattress, 2nd with King bed + full-size Futon)
* 2 bathrooms
* 1 shower
* 1 large, well-stocked kitchen with plenty of seating
* poker table for game-night
* large living room - perfect for those who want to get out of the heat
* 2 large decks
The Grounds offer:
* 5 themed Luxury tents - each comes with air conditioning / heat, electricity (for those of you who just HAVE to check Instagram) queen bed, and seating - not REALLY roughing it
* 1 outdoor Shower
* 2 outdoor toilets (for those of you who want to feel like you're really one with nature)
* plenty of space to park your RV, cars, boats and motorcycles
*enough room for additional tents
While the location provides you with your own private camping grounds and offers so many things to do onsite, it's hard to imagine you'll want to leave but if you do, this unique Hill Country property is conveniently located, just minutes from Lake Travis, restaurants, bars and shopping. While you are here you will have access to the entire home and campground on the 3-acre lot. Lake Travis is 1/4 mile away so don't forget your boat! You will be a 3-minute drive to Ernie's on the Lake, Boat Rentals or boat launches if you bring your own boat! If you don't have a boat but are interested in renting one, we know just the place to put you in contact with so be sure to inquire at time of booking.
This is the perfect space for family reunions, weddings, intimate gatherings or corporate retreats so start planning your trip now!
Current promotion (stay 3 nights, get 4th free) is valid on stays during the months of December and January only. Be sure to ask about other current promotions.
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Jessica, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Planet Rock. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we hope your family will come back over the summer - we've got some great properties in close proximity to the lake. Thank you again, -Amy with iTrip