Breathtaking Lake Travis Home just a stone's throw away from the historic Oasis Restaurant!
Floor to ceiling windows offer panoramic views of the sweeping main basin from almost every room.
You won't believe the exquisite views from this spectacular 3 BR, 3 BA Lake Travis waterfront estate. With access to:
• Your own private* dock and boat/watercraft ramp (the owner owns the main and guest house. If both are rented during the same time, the dock becomes shared space)
• Large outdoor deck with hot tub
• A nice backyard with lots of shade, lounge chairs, hammocks, games, and plenty of running room for the kids.
• Huge fire pit for entertaining on those chilly nights
• Sand volleyball court
• Vaulted ceilings with large floor to ceiling windows with stunning views
Imagine waking up and enjoying your morning cup of coffee on the deck and watching the sunrise over Lake Travis and maybe getting in some early morning fishing. Then off for some mid-day watercraft fun with the family followed by a cookout and some volleyball. In the evening watch the stunning sunset and relax around a nice fire with some wine, family, and friends.
This can truly be a special place for you and your family. The home offers:
• 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths (sleeps 8 comfortably with a fold-down murphy-bed)
• High end, modern appliances
• Spectacular views
• Entertainment system
• WIFI access, clothes washer and dryer
• Spectacular finishes throughout the house
• Hot Tub on deck, offering fantastic views
• Large upstairs deck with winding staircase leading to downstairs patio
• THIS LIST COULD BE WAYYY LONGER but you get the gist...
This home promises to make memories for a lifetime. But, if you decide to take the party on the move you can also enjoy:
• The Oasis restaurant and brewery (5 minutes away)
• Various waterfront parks, including Hippie Hollow
• Popular Austin Attractions are only 30 minutes away! (Rainey Street, 6th Street, SoCo, and So Much More...!)
BOOK NOW! What are you waiting for…?
888 304 2668
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!