Come and enjoy this comfortable 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio in the Heart of Austin! Conveniently located just one block off of South Congress, this is the perfect spot to call 'home' whether you're here for work (extended stay) or just a long weekend. This residence is the perfect little getaway for you and your partner to come back to each night after you've spent the day exploring the Live Music Capital of the World!
During your stay, you can expect to find the following in this charming studio apartment:
- Clean lines and bright light.
- A spacious queen bed.
- An immaculate bathroom with a full bath.
- Smart Streaming TV (don't forget your Netflix, Hulu & Amazon Prime login information!)
- A useful, intimate kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, toaster oven and coffee maker.
- A living space punctuated by beautiful French doors that open up to…
- … a backyard patio that offers plenty of shade!
- Wifi access.
- Laundry facilities.
If this is your first time visiting Austin, this truly is the perfect place to rest your head after your fun-filled days. It sits quietly on a charismatic street, but one block away (think of the money you can save on transportation!) you’ll find South Congress Avenue, the city’s historic promenade where you can indulge in the best shopping, restaurants, music venues, and hotels.
Other can’t miss spots just minutes away include Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Rainey Street, and much more!
Plus, you’re just two miles from Highway 71, so you can zip to and from the airport.
Austin has so much to offer, and when you’re on vacation, the last thing you need is to spend your time getting to where you need to go (especially in Austin’s infamous traffic). Come relax at this studio apartment and make the most of your trip!
**This is a studio apartment attached to the main house so there is a 'shared' wall. You will have a private entrance and the likelihood of you running in to the owner or other guests is slim, but possible.
Be sure to ask about about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Nora, Thank you not only for being such a great guest, but for taking the time to leave this review. Hope to have you back in the future! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Dustin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for being such wonderful guests. We are so glad you enjoyed the studio and look forward to having you back the next time you are in town! Hope you have safe travels home, -Amy wtih iTrip
Hi Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate the feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience. There should have been toiletries when you arrived so we will certainly investigate. Thank you again, -Amy with iTrip