We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
The perfect retreat for corporate professionals, family reunions, or just a weekend getaway with friends! This ultra-modern, tastefully designed house is conveniently located in the up-and-coming East Austin district, so you can save time spent traveling to your destinations, save on ride-sharing fares, and soak in the city!
This unique property has both a main house and guest house. Between both units, you'll have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus queen air mattress, and pullout sleeper sofa (in guest house) that accommodates a total of 10 people (price reflects rental of both, however main house can be rented separately - contact us for details!). It sits in a quiet, unassuming little street about 2 miles east of Downtown Austin, and while the neighborhood may feel suburban atmospherically, you’ll feel like you’re staying in a downtown suite once stepping on the property. You may never want to leave for numerous reason, including:
- Extremely modern finishes, plenty of natural lighting, and high ceilings.
- Three bedrooms in the main house, with a gorgeously tiled master spa that has a rain shower, sunk in tub, and its own courtyard!
- Open, gourmet kitchen in the main house with custom cabinetry, island that doubles as a dining space with bar stools, and stainless steel appliances.
- Living space that opens up from kitchen with flat screen TV
- Two more stunning bedrooms upstairs, one with an outdoor private balcony.
- The guesthouse has a full-use kitchenette, a living space, upstairs loft with full large shower, and a private courtyard and entrance.
- A saltwater pool! It’s right between the guest house and main house, and offers plenty of lounge seating, and shade.
- The yard also has an outside fire pit, a grill, and an outside dining table, all right around the corner from the pool. Good luck leaving the yard!
- Wifi, clothes washer and dryer.
As you can see, you’ll find plenty of reasons not to leave the house during your stay, but when you’re feeling up for it, you’ll be right in the heart of the city! The East Side is a great, intimate part of town with plenty of bars, food trucks, and restaurants, but you’ll also be just a few minutes of a drive from anywhere else in Austin proper, including Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress, and more! Also, you’ll be in walking distance to the Colorado River for an evening stroll along the shore!
To get the most out of your stay in Austin, book this beautiful home now, or contact us with questions!