SXSW, COTA, ACL, 6th St, Rainey St, - This Downtown Location simply can't be beat!
The perfect retreat for corporate professionals, family reunions, or just a weekend getaway with friends! This ultra-modern, tastefully designed house is conveniently located in the up-and-coming East Austin district, so you can save time spent traveling to your destinations, save on ride-sharing fares, and soak in the city!
This unique property has both a main house and guest house. The Main House has 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths and will sleep 6. (Plush queen size air mattress will allow for 2 more); The Guest house has an upstairs loft with full-size bed, and a comfortable sleeper sofa, which will accommodate 4 people. Between both units, you will have 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, and the home will accommodate a total of 10 people (plus queen-size plush air mattress is also available). Price reflects rental of both, however main house can be rented separately - contact us for details. It sits in a quiet, unassuming little street about 2 miles east of Downtown Austin, and while the neighborhood may feel suburban atmospherically, you’ll feel like you’re staying in a downtown suite once stepping on the property. You may never want to leave for numerous reason, including:
- Extremely modern finishes, plenty of natural lighting, and high ceilings.
- Three bedrooms in the main house, with a gorgeously tiled master spa that has a rain shower, sunk in tub, and its own courtyard!
- Open, gourmet kitchen in the main house with custom cabinetry, island that doubles as a dining space with bar stools, and stainless steel appliances.
- Living space that opens up from kitchen with flat screen TV
- Two more stunning bedrooms upstairs, one with an outdoor private balcony.
- The guesthouse has a full-use kitchenette, a living space, upstairs loft with full large shower, and a private courtyard and entrance.
- A saltwater pool! It’s right between the guest house and main house, and offers plenty of lounge seating, and shade.
- The yard also has an outside fire pit, a grill, and an outside dining table, all right around the corner from the pool. Good luck leaving the yard!
- Wifi, clothes washer and dryer.
As you can see, you’ll find plenty of reasons not to leave the house during your stay, but when you’re feeling up for it, you’ll be right in the heart of the city! The East Side is a great, intimate part of town with plenty of bars, food trucks, and restaurants, but you’ll also be just a few minutes of a drive from anywhere else in Austin proper, including Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress, and more! Also, you’ll be in walking distance to the Colorado River for an evening stroll along the shore!
PLACES TO SEE AND THINGS TO DO (NEARBY):
- Franklin’s Barbecue – 1.8 miles (you’ll need to walk off all that you ate!)
- Juan In A Million - .4 miles (be sure to order extra tortillas with the Don Juan Taco!)
- Museum of the Weird – 2 miles
- Bullock Texas State History Museum – 3 miles
- Jo’s Coffee, Home of the ‘I Love You So Much Sign’ – 3.8 miles
- Voodoo Donuts – 2.3 miles
- Segway Nation Tours – 2.6 miles
- Paramount Theatre – 2.3 miles
- Texas Capitol – 2.4 miles
- Driskill Hotel – 2.3 miles (they say it’s haunted)
- Congress Avenue Bridge – 2.1 miles (go at dusk and watch the bat’s take flight)
TRAVELING BY CAR:
- 15 minutes to Zilker Park (4.5 miles)
- 9 minutes to Rainey St. Historical District (2 miles)
- 5 minutes to 6th St (1.3 miles)
- 13 minutes to UT (3.5 miles)
- 20 minutes to SoCo (6.3 miles)
- Lazarus Brewing Company - .7 miles
- Blue Owl Brewing - .3 miles
- Lustre Pearl East - .5 miles (drinks, snacks, and great ambiance)
- Hi Hat Public House - .5 miles (Great Sunday Brunch!)
- La Barbecue - .6 miles (if the line at Franklin’s is too long, you’ll definitely want to check this place out!)
- Cuvee Coffee Bar - .6 miles
- Fleet Coffee Co - .6 miles
- Texas Coffee Traders – 1 mile
- Juice Land - .2 miles
- Counter Culture - .4 miles (a great place to grab a quick breakfast)
- Justine’s - .9 miles (French Restaurant with some great people-watching and late-night dining)
- Via 313 - .8 miles (grab a slice before you hit the town)
- Jacoby’s - .7 miles (great Happy Hour & Sat/Sun Brunch)
Uber, Lyft, Ride Austin
To get the most out of your stay in Austin, Book now, or search for 'iTrip Vacations' online and call for current specials.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Tracey Lazorik with Diane Dopson Properties