|2nd Bedroom Queen|
|3rd Bedroom Queen|
|Guest House Loft Full|
|Guest House Livingroom Sofa Full|
SXSW, COTA, ACL, 6th St, Rainey St, - This Downtown Location simply can't be beat! Avoid the traffic congestion and headaches that come with long delays - this remarkable home is less than 2 miles from 6th St, Rainey St, and some of the best live-music venues this town has to offer! This beautiful homes boasts a Guest House, Saltwater Pool, Outdoor Fireplace and an experience you won't soon forget!
The perfect retreat for corporate professionals, family reunions, or just a weekend getaway with friends! This ultra-modern, tastefully designed house is conveniently located in the up-and-coming East Austin district, so you can save time spent traveling to your destinations, save on ride-sharing fares, and soak in the city!
This unique property has both a main house and guest house. The Main House has 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths and will sleep 6. (Plush queen size air mattress will allow for 2 more); The Guest house has an upstairs loft with full-size bed, and a comfortable sleeper sofa, which will accommodate 4 people. Between both units, you will have 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, and the home will accommodate a total of 10 people (plus queen-size plush air mattress is also available). Price reflects rental of both, however main house can be rented separately - contact us for details. It sits in a quiet, unassuming little street about 2 miles east of Downtown Austin, and while the neighborhood may feel suburban atmospherically, you’ll feel like you’re staying in a downtown suite once stepping on the property. You may never want to leave for numerous reason, including:
- Extremely modern finishes, plenty of natural lighting, and high ceilings.
- Three bedrooms in the main house, with a gorgeously tiled master spa that has a rain shower, sunk in tub, and its own courtyard!
- Open, gourmet kitchen in the main house with custom cabinetry, island that doubles as a dining space with bar stools, and stainless steel appliances.
- Living space that opens up from kitchen with flat screen TV
- Two more stunning bedrooms upstairs, one with an outdoor private balcony.
- The guesthouse has a full-use kitchenette, a living space with sleeper-sofa, upstairs loft with full-size bed, full large shower, and a private courtyard and entrance.
- A saltwater pool! It’s right between the guest house and main house, and offers plenty of lounge seating, and shade.
- The yard also has an outside fire pit, a grill, and an outside dining table, all right around the corner from the pool. Good luck leaving the yard!
- Wifi, clothes washer and dryer.
As you can see, you’ll find plenty of reasons not to leave the house during your stay, but when you’re feeling up for it, you’ll be right in the heart of the city! The East Side is a great, intimate part of town with plenty of bars, food trucks, and restaurants, but you’ll also be just a few minutes of a drive from anywhere else in Austin proper, including Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress, and more! Also, you’ll be in walking distance to the Colorado River for an evening stroll along the shore!
PLACES TO SEE AND THINGS TO DO (NEARBY):
- Franklin’s Barbecue – 1.8 miles (you’ll need to walk off all that you ate!)
- Juan In A Million - .4 miles (be sure to order extra tortillas with the Don Juan Taco!)
- Museum of the Weird – 2 miles
- Bullock Texas State History Museum – 3 miles
- Jo’s Coffee, Home of the ‘I Love You So Much Sign’ – 3.8 miles
- Voodoo Donuts – 2.3 miles
- Segway Nation Tours – 2.6 miles
- Paramount Theatre – 2.3 miles
- Texas Capitol – 2.4 miles
- Driskill Hotel – 2.3 miles (they say it’s haunted)
- Congress Avenue Bridge – 2.1 miles (go at dusk and watch the bat’s take flight)
TRAVELING BY CAR:
- 15 minutes to Zilker Park (4.5 miles)
- 9 minutes to Rainey St. Historical District (2 miles)
- 5 minutes to 6th St (1.3 miles)
- 13 minutes to UT (3.5 miles)
- 20 minutes to SoCo (6.3 miles)
- Lazarus Brewing Company - .7 miles
- Blue Owl Brewing - .3 miles
- Lustre Pearl East - .5 miles (drinks, snacks, and great ambiance)
- Hi Hat Public House - .5 miles (Great Sunday Brunch!)
- La Barbecue - .6 miles (if the line at Franklin’s is too long, you’ll definitely want to check this place out!)
- Cuvee Coffee Bar - .6 miles
- Fleet Coffee Co - .6 miles
- Texas Coffee Traders – 1 mile
- Juice Land - .2 miles
- Counter Culture - .4 miles (a great place to grab a quick breakfast)
- Justine’s - .9 miles (French Restaurant with some great people-watching and late-night dining)
- Via 313 - .8 miles (grab a slice before you hit the town)
- Jacoby’s - .7 miles (great Happy Hour & Sat/Sun Brunch)
Uber, Lyft, Ride Austin
To get the most out of your stay in Austin, Book now, or search for 'iTrip Vacations' online and call for current specials.
All leases require a minimum 30-day term. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Leah, Thank you so much for leaving this very thoughtful review AND for being such wonderful house guests! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back in the future - your group was wonderful. -Amy with iTrip
Amy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We enjoyed having your family as our guests and would love to have you back the next time you are in Austin. Thanks Again, -Amy
Hi Becky, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the house, and truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Hope you'll come back and stay the next time your travels find you in Austin! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Daniela, It was great having your group stay at the house - thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such great guests! Hope you'll come back and stay again the next time your group comes to town! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review, and for being such great house guests. We are so glad you enjoyed the home, and your stay in Austin. Hope you made it home safely and we'll look forward to having you back the next time you're in town! Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Ali, Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and for choosing our home to celebrate your milestone birthday! So glad that you all enjoyed the home - we'd love to have you back any time (although maybe next time choose a month when it's not 100+ degrees) - it's been a brutal summer this year. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip
HI Dustin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Glad you enjoyed the place and made it home safely! -Amy with iTrip