You'll love this sleek, modern home in the sought-after Circle C Ranch subdivision of South Austin. It’s situated in a gorgeous neighborhood comprised of equal parts open skies and beautiful trees, and a 20 minute drive north will place you right in Downtown Austin!
This beautiful property has an open floor plan, high ceilings, crown molding, and offers guests the following:
- Four bedrooms: a master with a king bed and three guest rooms - one with a queen, and two with twin bunk beds.
- A wide open living room with a flat screen TV, a fireplace for the colder evenings, and a large sectional sofa that can pull out to accommodate additional guests.
- A tastefully done kitchen that opens up to the living room and dining room. It is well equipped with newer appliances and has plenty of counter space with an island and the counter with bar stools for additional seating.
- Two stylish, clean bathrooms - one in the Master suite with his/her sinks, and the guest with a shower - tub combo.
- Plenty of room for meals! There is a traditional dining room, seating at the kitchen counter, and a second living area as well that seats six more! Not to mention the seating at the…
- … Gigantic outside patio! There’s a BBQ and lounge chairs as well out there, so it is the perfect place to start, spend, and end each day.
- Wifi, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer
As stated, the residence is part of a charming community, so a short walk will get you to a community park that provides:
- Playground for the kids
- Picnic Tables
- Basketball courts
- Sand volleyball courts
As you can see, there is plenty for you to do without even leaving the neighborhood, but a few minutes (literally) in the car can get you to the renowned Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower, and a few more will get you to all the festival venues, restaurants, shops, hikes, and attractions that make Austin amazing!
If you’re traveling with other families for a memorable vacation, or need a place for you and your friends to escape for the week, this property in Circle C Ranch is the place for you!
There is a detached 1BR garage apartment that rents as a separate unit, so there may be someone renting that back unit. They will have their own entrance, through the back yard gate. If you are traveling with a large group, this is a great add-on unit!
Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Hi Kendall, Hope the graduation was a huge success (I know how stressful travelling can be with large groups so we're gad you made it home safely). Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - I appreciate the kind words, and we truly appreciate the feedback. We are always looking to improve the guest experience so we have already scheduled our maintenance crew to address some of the issues in your review. If you have cause to be back in Austin, we'd love to have you stay with us again! Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review, -Amy with iTrip
Glad you enjoyed your stay - please come back soon! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review. Sounds like you had a nice time while in Austin. Sorry to see we only received a 3-star review - would love to know what we can do to get this up to a 5-star for the next guest! -Amy with iTrip
Hi Mike, Thank you for taking time to leave this review - we're glad you enjoyed your time in Austin! We will certainly address the water pressure in the kitchen sink - thanks for bringing that to our attention. -Amy with iTrip
Hi Cindy, Thank you for taking time to leave this review and we are so glad you enjoyed the 'girls trip' - I know you'd been planning for a few months! Hope you were able to make it to Magnolia Farms in Waco while you were here. Thanks again, -Amy with iTrip