Traditional with a SPLASH of MOD, your family will enjoy this beautifully decorated house that features open common area for socializing or relaxing and watching a movie together after a GREAT day in ATL. Kitchen has everything you need if you want to stay in and cook (including a gas grill outside!). The bedrooms all have new beds and mattresses for a restful night. of sleep. We WELCOME your 4 LEGGED BABIES and they will NOT want to leave the BIG OPEN FENCED in BACKYARD (they will feel like they have their own DOG PARK) This property has off street parking for 3 cars. (can also accommodate a UHAUL for anyone that may be in transit) You will be 15-20 MINUTES from the CITY Attractions, and just minutes from grocery stores and restaurants. This location is in a family oriented neighborhood and being respectful to the neighbors is a must! You will NOT be disappointed with your stay!
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets and Therapy animals are allowed, however, there is a $65 one time cleaning fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet/service animals.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* No FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed on the property
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
* Martin Luther King Jr Center
* Mercedes-Benz Stadium
* GA Aquarium
* World of Coca- Cola
* Piedmont Park
* Stone Mountain
* GA State University
* Hartsfield -Jackson International Airport
* Six Flags Over GA