|Primary 2nd level King|
|Bedroom 2 2nd level Queen|
|Bedroom 3 2nd level Queen|
|Bedroom 4 1st floor Queen|
One of the BEST of SHORT TERM RENTALS in ATL! This ULTRA MODERN property is in EDGEWOOD/CANDLER PARK NEIGHBORHOOD (Heart of ATL) and minutes from INMAN PARK, KIRKWOOD, MIDTOWN, and DECATUR. This 4 bedroom 3 bathrooms has everything you need to make your stay memorable! Minutes from Downtown and MOST ATL Attractions! This HOME is spacious, inviting and fun! This property features HIGH SPEED internet, SMART TVs, 4 BEDROOMS and 3 FULL BATHS, an OPEN LIVING SPACE, great for FAMILY ENGAGEMENT and /or FRIENDS needing to SOCIALIZE. You will FEEL ATL Chic in this beautiful home. The kitchen has everything a cook will need (although it's close to many great ATL restaurants!) Several balconies to enjoy! A sublime backyard space to chill. Property is 15 MINUTES from AIRPORT. 10 MINUTES from Downtown ATL/Mercedes. Parking is limited (2 SMALL CAR LIMIT or 1 LG Vehicle), however, close to public parking and MARTA STATION/PARKING. HIGH SPEED INTERNET, makes it a perfect property for CORPORATE STAYS. YOU will LOVE this LOCATION and YOUR STAY! Filming or photography MUST be APPROVED.
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, there is a $150 one time non-refundable fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* No FIRWORKS of any kind are allowed on the property
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be escorted off the property.