|Room 2 Full|
|Room 3 King|
|Room 4 Queen|
30% off reflected in daily rate.This house features 4 bedrooms (spread-out in the house), the Master is the entire upstairs and has a sitting area for another private space to watch TV and relax- making this property a perfect place for traveling work teams and families. The common areas are spacious and the dinning room is separate from the kitchen. There is a 2 car limit on this property. The property is located in an older URBAN City Neighborhood that is transitioning (there are streets that many homes have been renovated, some still under reno and many older homes). THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE! Houses are fairly close together, several children and families are in the neighborhood, we expect our guests to respect our neighbors. Outside space is yet to come in the Spring.
RULES OF OUR HOUSE
If you have any questions, please text or call
Lora 201-953-5015 and/or Kellie 404-207-1296
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 67 and AIR at 78 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are allowed, however, their is a $65 one time fee and they must be approved by management. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recyling rules, and owners are fined for not compiling)
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be police escorted off the property.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Mercedes Benz Stadium- 2.5m
State Farm Arena- 3m
Parker H. Petit Field at Ga State Stadium- 5m
GA State University- 5m
Grady Trauma Hospital- 5m
Tyler Perry Studios-11m
Martin Luther King National Historic Site- 6m
GA Tech- 4m
Fox Theater- 4.5m
Emory University/ Hospital- 11m
Harts-field -Jackson Airport- 11m
Truist Park /Braves- 14m