|Bedroom 1 Full|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Full|
|Bedroom 4 Queen|
|Bed 5 Sofa Twin|
Fab Feb! Promotion! 20% off already Reflected in the daily price- This property is awesome for work teams (construction, film, music) that are working in the downtown or airport area in ATL. The 4 bedrooms give privacy for work teams. . If you searching for a place to have a party, this is NOT your place! This house is in a true urban ATL neighborhood under gentrification. This OLDER/SMALL Bungalow is great for a wkend or a mth stay! This house accommodates 1-6 adults (plus 3 children). You are less than 1.0 mile away from Mercedes- Benz, and Morehouse College. You are minutes from most ATL Attractions. The bedrooms are on the smaller side. There is a nice size work space and GREAT kitchen island for everyone to gather around!
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Please read all the House Rules and ask the hosts for clarity if needed.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Hosts must be given first and last names of all guests that are staying as well as phone number of one of guests (incase we cannot get a hold of the person that made the reservation)
* You MUST have the correct number of guests on the reservation.
* SMOKING (of any kind) inside the the house. If marijuana or cigarette smoke is smelled in the house guest will be charged the cost to have the smoke smell taken out of the house before the next guest arrives. We advertise that we are non smoking, many guests that rent from us are allergic to smoke.
* No parties/events- if a party/event is taking place management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* We have security cameras surrounding the outside of the house for the safety and welfare of our guests. One on the front door, and one in the back of the house. These do record. If tampered with, it is an automatic eviction.
* Pet/Pets-If you have an approved pet please ensure you have paid the pet fee of $65. Please pick up after your pet and use the provided sheets to cover furniture and comforters if your pet is allowed on furniture.
* No outside visitors are allowed unless hosts have been notified and have approved visitors.
* All Approved visitors MUST leave by 11pm.
* Guests should not be socializing outside of the house after 11pm (example- no one should be socializing on the porch or any outside area of the house after 11pm)
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and its contents (any damage should be reported to the hosts)
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 65 and AIR at 80 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. Please do your part to save energy.
* Garbage- all garbage should be fully bagged and taken out to the large GREEN city containers located in the back of the house. This property's garbage is picked up on Monday mornings. If you are staying a Sunday evening, please take the bins to the street after 7pm. Then after pickup sometime Monday, please bring the bins back in to the driveway.
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be police escorted off the property.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Morehouse College- (.5 m)
Mercedes Benz Stadium (1.0 m)
State Farm Arena (1.9)
GA Aquarium (2.5m)
AmericasMart (2.6 m)
Parker H. Petit Field at Ga State Stadium (2.7m)
GA State University- (2.9 m)
Grady Trauma Hospital (3.9 m)
Tyler Perry Studios (3.9 m)
Martin Luther King National Historic Site (3.9 M)
GA Tech (4.1 m)
Fox Theater (5.1 m)
Emory University/ Hospital (8.9 m)
Harts-field -Jackson Airport (11m)
Truist Park /Braves (14m)