|Upstairs 2 King|
|Upstairs 3 Queen|
|Downstairs 4 Queen|
|Downstairs 5 Queen|
ONE of the BEST PROPERTIES IN ATL! LUXURY HOUSE centrally located two walking blocks from Ponce City Market and the Northside Beltline, less than a 5 minute drive from Inman Park and Virginia Highland, and 2 minutes from Midtown. OVER $200k in renovations and upgrades in 2020. Experience this Beautiful Classic Updated three level home - Furnishings are all NEW and contemporary! The luxe kitchen is the showstopper, reflective of multimillion dollar California homes. This is the perfect place for a Corp long term stay,(please ask about long term rates) to VACATION in ATL or nice weekend getaway to the ATL! 2 CAR GARAGE PARKING is a RARE FIND! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, living room, breakfast table, dining room, kitchen with massive island and outside deck, and the finished basement is 2bd/1ba and features it's own living room and indoor/outdoor direct access to the house. Accommodates 1-8 adults, if you have a small group of 4 and want LUXURY ask for a small group rate. Need a meeting space for your business team? This property can accommodate. Small events may be approved, please discuss with Hosts. The LARGE KITCHEN is a CHEFS DREAM, but why cook?, hire a private chef (ask host for details). Sit outside on the lit deck or balcony off the main bedroom for a beautiful ATL evening and have a glass of wine after dinner. The bedrooms are all spacious and have their own TV. The basement features a second sitting/TV area, and beautiful wine cellar. You will be excited with the prime location and the walkability to many areas, shops and restaurants including Nike, Ruby Chow's, Kroger, and West Elm. Walk, bike, run, or skate your way through the ATL Beltline! This property is situated in trendy Old Fourth Ward (O4W), one of the hippest neighborhoods in ATL! Krog Street Market is a 5 minute drive. 4 min to Piedmont Park, 5 min to downtown and 7 min to Buckhead. This area is home to 3 of the city's most iconic BIKING and WALKING TRAILS, including FREEDOM PARK, EASTSIDE TRAIL and CENTRAL PARK. If you are visiting ATL , do yourself and favor and get the entire experience.
AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR ALL BOOKING INFORMATION AND PAPERWORK NEEDED FOR THE PROPERTY.
** There is an apartment is located behind the main house (has it's own entrance and nothing is shared space except the driveway) The apartment has 2 Q beds, sleeps 4, if your group has more than 8 ask about renting the apartment as well.
Distance to Main Attractions:
Fox Theatre- 1.0M (2 minute drive)
Martin Luther King National Historic Site- 1.1M (2 minute drive)
AmericasMart- 1.7M (4 minute drive)
GA State- 1.9M (4 minute drive)
ATL Skyline Ferris Wheel- 2M (5 minute drive)
GA State Capital- 2.2M (5 minute drive)
Atlanta City Hall- 2.4M (5 minute drive)
Grady Trauma Hospital- 2.4M (6 minute drive)
Aquarium- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
World of Coke- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
GA Tech- 2.5M (5 minute drive)
Emory University- 2.5M (6 minute drive)
Emory University Hospital- 4M (8 minute drive)
Mercedes Benz Stadium- 3.3M (6 minute drive)
LEGOLAND- 8.9M (13 minute drive)
Hartsfield Jackson Airport- 12M (15 minute drive)
Six Flags over GA- 13M (15 minute drive)
Stone Mountain- 16M (23 minute drive)
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Guests Must be 25 years old to reserve the house.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - this is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 68 and AIR at 76 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you are not in the house and you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pets are considered , however, there is a $150 one time fee and they must be approved by management. All pets must be Hypoallergenic and not shed. Furniture that pets are allowed on should be covered with sheets that are provided. Pets must be leached when outside, and you must pick up after your pet.
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the left or right side of the house. Please put everything in the GREEN BIN. Cardboard is the only thing that can go in the BLUE BIN. (ATL has strict recycling rules, and owners are fined for not comp