|Bedroom 1 Queen Bunk Combo|
|Bedroom2 Queen Twin XL|
Please request MONTHLY RATE if needed. This cozy cottage/duplex has the size and character of the 30's. This house has NOT been renovated, but is full of charm. Perfect for extended work stays, friends getting together or in-town down time relaxation. You are in walking distance of our ever expanding pedestrian Belt Line, (our belt line is full of life, art, bars and restaurants) Piedmont Park, Botanical Gardens, and Ponce City Market. Our cottage is nestled on top of a hill with limited shared parking. Please ensure you look at our pictures provided. If you are in need of more space, a third bedroom and/or a second bathroom you can rent the other unit in this duplex as well. If you cannot find the other unit in your search please reach out to us. From inquiring to stay please let us know what is bringing you to ATL or why you are needing a short term rental. Same day bookings will need to ask the host for check-in time.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Admin Fee, Amenities Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management company, with any additional questions - iTrip Atlanta-
- Full Size Washer / Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Linens & Towels
- Kitchen stocked with basic cooking essentials
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Beautiful Modern Furnishings
- Covered Patio with 2 chairs and coffee table
- Pet Friendly (25 pd's or smaller)
- Ceiling fans in Bedrooms Area
- Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First-Aid Kit
- Carbon-Monoxide Detector
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Please read all the House Rules and ask the hosts for clarity if needed. *****If any rules are broken you will lose your full deposit.
* Guests Must be 21 years old to reserve the house.
* Photo ID of the guest that has reserved the house should be sent to [email protected]
* Hosts must be given first and last names of all guests that are staying as well as phone number of one of guests (incase we cannot get a hold of the guest that made the reservation)
* You MUST have the correct number of guests on the reservation.
* SMOKING (of any kind) should be done OUTSIDE the house. If marijuana or cigarette smoke is smelled in the house guest will be charged the cost to have the smoke smell taken out of the house before the next guest arrives.
* No unapproved events or parties- an unapproved party/event taking place at the property without prior approval from management, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* We have security cameras surrounding the outside of the house for the safety and welfare of our guests. One on the front door and on the back door. These do record. If tampered with, it is an automatic eviction.
* Pet/Pets-If you have an approved pet please ensure you have paid the pet fee of $65. Please pick up after your pet and use the provided sheets to cover furniture and comforters if your pet is allowed on furniture.
* No outside visitors are allowed unless hosts have been notified and have approved visitors.
* All Approved visitors MUST leave by 11pm.
* Guests should not be socializing outside of the house after 11pm (example- no one should be socializing on the porch or any outside area of the house after 11pm)
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time should be from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-9am on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 21 years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and its contents (any damage should be reported to the hosts)
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 65 and AIR at 80 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. Please do your part to save energy.
* Garbage- all garbage should be fully bagged and taken out to the large GREEN city containers behind the house.
* If it is determined that any unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guests will be police escorted off the property.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Virginia Highlands- ( less than 1m)
Ponce City Market- (1.5 miles)
Emory University Hospital (2 miles)
AmericasMart (2.5 miles)
Marta Station (Lindbergh)- (2.5 miles)
Inman Park- (3 miles)
Grady Trauma Hospital (3 miles)
Piedmont Hospital- (3 miles)
State Farm Arena (3.5 miles)
Mercedes Benz Stadium (4 miles)
Little 5 points (2.5 miles)