Sail Vacation Rentals Property Management in Destin, FL
Condos, Homes & Cottage Vacation Rentals in the Destin • Miramar Beach • Sandestin Area • 855.687.7245
- Competitive Management Fee
- Free Light Maintenance, Tons of Exposure through over 25 global websites
- No Rotation, No Usage Restrictions. It's YOUR property, use it whenever you'd like!!
- Free High Definition Professional Photography and Video Tour
- Owners Portal with Online Statements and Owner Booking
Care of your Home
Free Light Maintenance
Boutique Level Service
iTrip Exchange Program
Additional Off Season Bookings
Destin Florida and Walton County Florida vacationers can choose from a wide range of attractions including top quality water sports, marine parks, adventure parks, amusement parks, dolphin cruises, dinner cruises, performing arts, and GOLF.
AREA GOLF COURSES:
Bluewater Bay Golf Resort1950 Bluewater Blvd. Niceville, 897-3241
Semi-private course. Pro shop, putting greens, driving range, club rentals and a restaurant.
36 holes, par 72, 6600 yards
The Club at Hidden Creek3070 PGA Blvd., Holley by the Sea, Navarre 939-4604
Semi-private championship golf course, 18,000 sq. ft. clubhouse facility, fully stocked pro shop and restaurant.
Emerald Bay Golf Club- ITRIP's FAVORITE COURSE!!!
40001 Emerald Coast Pkwy., Destin, 837-5197
Semi-private championship golf course. Driving range, putting greens, club rentals and snack bar.
Ft. Walton Beach Golf Club1909 Lewis Turner Blvd Ft. Walton Beach, 833-9529
Public championship course. Pro shop, lighted driving range, club rentals and snack bar.
18 holes, par 72, 6107 yards
18 holes, par 72, 5700 yards
Golf Garden of Destin112958 US Hwy 98 East Destin, 837-7422
Public. Lighted golf course and ten-acre practice area with ten multi-pin target greens, a snack bar and pro shop.
9 holes, par 29, 2455 yards
Indian Bayou Golf & Country Club1 E Country Club Drive Destin, 837-6191
Semi-private. Driving range, putting greens, club rentals and restaurant.
18 holes, par 72, 6958 yards
9 holes, par 36, 3500 yards
Kelly Plantation Golf Club307 Kelly Plantation Drive, Destin, (800) 811-6757
Semi-private, Driving range, club rentals
18 holes, par 72, 5522 yards
Regatta Bay Golf & Country Club465 Regatta Bay Blvd Destin, 650-7800
Public, championship course designed by Robert C. Walker, the former lead architect for Arnold Palmer. Golf Digest ranked the course among its 'Top 200 Places to Play in North America'.
18 holes, par 72, 6,829 yards
Santa Rosa Golf & Beach ClubhW Co Highway 30A Santa Rosa Beach, 267-2229
Semi-private. Putting green, driving range and clubhouse.
18 holes, par 72, 6068 yards
Seascape Resort & Conference Center100 Seascape Dr Destin, 654-7888
Public course with driving range, putting greens, club rentals and a snack bar.
18 holes, par 71, 6100 yards
Shalimar Pointe Golf & Country Club302 Country Club Rd Shalimar, 651-1416
Semi-private course, putting green, driving range, club rentals, restaurant and pro shop.
18 holes, par 71, 6200 yards
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
Mattie Kelly Fine & Performing Arts Center at Northwest Florida State College100 College Blvd, Niceville, Fl
(850) 729 6000
(888) 838 2787
- Mattie Kelly Arts Center - A state-of-the-art fine and performing arts complex presenting Broadway shows and other various touring artists, concerts, theatre and dance productions, and art exhibits. The Arts Center is home to the NWFSC Fine & Performing Arts Division, the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra, and the McIlroy and Holzhauer Galleries.
Go to www.mattiekellyartscenter.org or call 850.729.6000
The Track Recreation Center1125 Highway 98 East
- The Track in Destin is your family headquarters for fun! The action-packed recreation center features the ultimate in go-kart tracks, miniature golf, bumper boats, a bungee jumping tower and an arcade. Kids Country for the younger set features a train ride, carousel, Ferris wheel and much more.
Southern Star Dolphin Cruises888-424-7217
- Dolphin and sunset cruises aboard the 80 foot, glass bottom boat the Southern Star, Destin's original dolphin cruise boat. This relaxing 2 hour cruise is a great experience for the entire family and has been featured on CNN and National Geographic. The boat is climate controlled and features snacks, gifts, rest rooms and a sound system. During the narrated trip kids get to steer the boat, feed the birds and all aboard get an up close view of the area's sea life.
SunQuest CruisesBaytowne Marina
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- Dine... Dance... Cruise aboard SOLARIS, Destin's top attraction as the only dinner dance yacht. Indulge in Destin fine dining with chef-prepared meals, full service bar and live entertainment while cruising into the sunset. Experience Destin dining from all three decks - perfect for a romantic evening, a party with family and friends or an all out celebration. SOLARIS can entertain up to 150 passengers and is available for private charters for Destin weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate functions or any special event, anytime of the day. http://www.destinvacationboatrentals.com/sunset-cruises/
Pelican Adventures, Inc.314 Harbor Boulevard
Destin, Florida 32541
- When planning your vacation to Florida's
Gulf Coast, Pelican Adventures, Inc. has
you covered! From deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico or the Choctawhatchee Bay, Snorkeling, to Parasailing and Dolphin Tours!
See our website for photos and more exciting details! www.pelicanadventures.net
or call 850 650-3825!
Blackwater Canoe Rental6974 Deaton Bridge Road
Milton, FL 32583
850 623-0235 or 800 967-6789
Canoe, tube, or kayak down the only sand river in the nation!
- Pure white sand bottom & sandbars, just like the Destin Beaches, only it's clear, cool, fresh water. Shallow, calm water... and the trip is all downstream. From 1 hour to 4 day trips... Blackwater Canoe Rental is open 7 days a week.
"Book attractions and activities with TripShock! Lowest Price Guarantee! No booking fees on any reservations. Over 100 different activities to choose from in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach area".
Whether you're a family, individual or group;
we can make your vacation memorable and exciting!
Emerald Coast Science Center
139 Brooks St
Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32548
- The Emerald Coast Science Center is an interactive science museum for the young and curious. Over 200 touchable, workable exhibits including a bubble room, nature discovery room, color and light exhibits, and much more. Voted one of the best "almost free" things to do on the Emerald Coast. For more information, please call 664.1261!
Baytowne Marina, inside Sandestin Resort
9300 Emerald Coast Parkway
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
- The SunVenture Catamaran is the only dolphin cruise east of Destin. It's a convenient, fun cruise for anyone in the Sandestin, 30 A or Beaches of South Walton, who want to cruise to Destin's top attractions. Docked at Baytowne Marina, the 45 foot SunVenture l offers a variety of cruises, including Destin dolphin/sunset tours and Crab Island excursions. The SunVenture l is available for private parties, including Destin weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions, corporate outings, bachelor/bachelorette parties and more.
Big Kahunas1007 Hwy 98 E
Destin, FL 32541
- The Emerald Coast's Largest Water Park. Hosting over 40 water attractions among tropical landscaping and cascading waterfalls. There are four children's areas, high speed body flumes and thunderous white water tube rides which empty into meandering lazy rivers. The adventure park has the largest regional tropical mini golf course: a super speed go kart track and two adrenaline pumping thrill rides. With numerous food offerings, there is something for every member of the family to have "More fun than a day at the beach."
Buccaneer Pirate Ship100 Harbour Blvd.
Destin, FL 32541
850.269.0896 or 850.837.6641
- Unlock the treasure of your heart and let your dreams come true as you embark on a thrilling adventure aboard the Buccaneer! Our motley crew will interactively entertain your whole family aboard a 100 foot Pirate Ship. Join the merriment of pirate stories, sword fights, treasure hunts, water gun battles, music and games if you dare set sail on the seas of Destin!
Sea Blaster - Destin's OriginalHarbor Walk Village
66 Harbor Blvd.
Destin, FL 32541
850.654.6888 Fax: 850.654.6882
- The Best Dolphin - Sightseeing Cruise on the Beach. The Sea Blaster offers 3 types of exciting tours, a Snorkel / Dolphin Cruise, a Dolphin / Beach Cruise and a Sunset / Dolphin Cruise. Kids can Captain the Sea Blaster. Complimentary Beer, Wine, Sodas & Water are served on all cruises.
La Paz Restaurante & Cantina- ITRIP's FAVORITE FOOD IN DESTIN!!!
Try the Chicken Tortilla Soup, A bowl of spinach queso, and a PHAT BOY BURRITO!! YUMMM
950 Gulf Shore Drive
- A Destin legend where boat-fresh coastal seafood is combined with authentic south of the border cooking styles and traditional Tex-Mex entrees to create a truly unique dining experience. Enjoy your favorite beverage in the large and relaxing bar, a favorite meeting place for locals and regular visitors. Gina Lane performs live on Fridays and Saturdays. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Boathouse Oyster Bar288-B Harbor Blvd, Destin, Florida 32541.850-837-3645
Down on the harbor! Cold beer & oysters...
No reservation required. https://www.facebook.com/boathouse.oysterbar?fref=ts
The Back Porch1740 Old Hwy. 98 E., Destin, 837-2022
Come dine with a view at this casual beachfront restaurant that specializes in affordable seafood. Only the freshest seafood is served here. Lunch served 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily; dinner 4 - 11 p.m. Children's menu available. Handicap facilities.
No reservation required.L=$15, D=$15.
Camille's2931 Scenic Highway 98 Destin Florida in Crystal Beach, 850-337-8860
Camille's is proud to showcase the talents of chef Blake VanZant. All seafood comes from Harbor Docks Wholesale Seafood Market and we source our produce through the Red Bay Grocery. We use local producers whenever possible. Our goal is to offer a soecial dining experiance by utilizing the freshest products available to us. we hope you enjoy the meal. Monday - Sunday 5pm to 10pm
Callahan's Restaurant & Deli791 Harbor Blvd, Destin, Florida 32541. Prime Rib, Steak, Seafood, Pasta, Salads, Sandwiches, Burgers...Downtown Destin 850-837-6328
Affordable Family Dining
Capt. Dave's On The Gulf3796 Scenic Highway 98, Destin. Located on on the Gulf of Mexico at the county line on Scenic Highway 98, 837-2627
The orginal restaurant on the Destin Harbor was destroyed by Hurricane Opal in 1995.
Donut Hole Bakery Cafe635 Harbor Blvd, Destin, Florida 32541. 850-837-8824
Available around the clock...sandwiches, burgers, breakfast, salads and freshly baked donuts. No reservation required.
Fisherman's Wharf210-D Hwy. 98, Destin, 654-4766
For the freshest seafood prepared in all your favorite traditional ways, come to this casual restaurant on the harbor above Destin Fishing Fleet. Lunch served from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily; dinner 4 - 10 p.m. daily. Children's menu available. Handicap facilities. Reservations not required.
Guglielmo's529 E Hwy 98 Destin, 654-9880
Authentic Northern Italian Cuisine
Harbor Docks538 E Highway 98 in the Heart of Destin on the Destin Harbor, 850-837-2506
Dine on the harbor, Fresh Seafood, Sushi Bar. Entertainment. Open 7 Days a Week. Our service is warm and friendly. We welcome you to relax, enjoy the view and soak in the local color, the local flavor of Harbor Docks.
Harry T's Boathouse46 Harbor Blvd. (Hwy. 98) on the Destin Harbor, 850-654-4800
Featuring sophisticated dining by the harbor that is on the cutting edge of fine food and fine service. Featuring over 50 menu items. See for yourself why Harry T's is truly a legendary stay. Stay for late night fun and specials at the bar. All major credit cards accepted.
Hog's Breath Cafe541 E Highway 98 in the Destin across from Destin Harbor, 850-837-5991
Featuring Ribs, Seafood, Steaks, Kids Menu, Open 7 days, Live Entertainment 7 Nights a Week, Great food, World famous T-shirts.
Louisiana Lagniappe775 Gulf Shore Dr., Holiday Isle, Destin, 837-0881
Overlooking Old Pass Lagoon, Louisiana Lagniappe is one of Destin's most popular restaurants. Specializing in the finest Louisiana-style seafood, steaks and live Maine lobster. A full-service bar, outdoor deck and beautiful sunsets complete a wonderful evening at Louisiana Lagniappe - a little something extra and a whole lot more! Open seven days a week., March - October.
Marina CafeDestin, 837-7960
Their newest creation...Marina Cafe's spectacular new waterfront home is 200 yards east of the Destin Yacht Club where it was previously located. Still situated on the same banks of Destin Harbor, Marina Cafe's new environment, a more casual and relaxed setting, focuses upon the expansive view of the emerald waters that make Destin extraordinary. Artistically designed, colorful, dancing sculptures of the sea invite you to enter the new Marina Cafe's jeweled mosaic archway. Once inside you experience quiet sophistication and award-winning dining all with a breathtaking view of the Destin Harbor and Gulf of Mexico. From the casual delight of a gourmet pizza created in their wood burning oven to elegant culinary fantasies, one's palate is sure to be pleased. Executive Chef Prescott Stuart matches his skill to the challenge of creating their eclectic menu of classic Creole, Meditteranean and American cuisine all complemented by an extensive wine list and bar. Special features: gift shop, private dining room and boat docking for dining customers. Dinner served 5 - 10 p.m. nightly.
Reservations suggested. D=$22
McGuires Irish Pub and Brewery33 E Hwy 98 Destin, 650-0000
Prime Steaks & Craft Brewed Ales
Pompano Joes'2237 Old Hwy. 98 E. Destin, 837-2224
For fun and good food, come experience the casual atmosphere and great Caribbean cuisine. Dine inside or outdoors with a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. Lunch served from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. daily, dinner from 4-10 p.m. daily. Children's menu available. Handicap facilities. No reservations required.
Rotolo's Pizzeria985 Hwy 98 East Ste F Destin, Florida 32541 850-269-5200 Just east of 98 Palms Shopping Center (Winn-Dixie) in Downtown Destin
Pizzas, Calzones, Pasta, Salads, Wings, Sandwiches & wraps. No reservations required.
Vintij Wine Boutique & Bistrohttp1251 Miracle Strip Pkwy, Miramar Beach, Florida. (10 minute drive east of Destin) 850-650-9820
Wine and Food
Destin has become one of the premier shopping destinations in the Southeast. Shop ‘till you drop with a Northwest Florida shopping experience like non-other. Featuring an array of shopping centers for any taste, including the spectacular Destin Commons, where national and local retail stores, restaurants, and movie theaters come together to form an exciting center of activity.
Silver Sands Factory OutletsAnother popular shopping hot spot are the Silver Sands Factory Outlets, featuring almost every imaginable designer-brand factory store and outlet all in one location, along with a number of restaurants and eateries.
We would love to hear from you! Contact us directly or using the form on this page.
|Address||12671 Emerald Coast Pkwy #217-8, Destin, FL 32541|
(855) 687-7245 (Local)
3 Bd | 2 Bth | $80 - $225 /night